Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Still waiting for a call, the waiting game
ohwell.gif

Sometimes if u know people at like a FTL or hoh or wherever u go they will let u take the shoes home but u give them cash and they just scan the Barcode of the shoe box when the day comes and put the money in the register.

see, my boy who used to work at FTL would tell me most employees are willing to do that if you have cash. My thing is how do I spot those types of workers :lol: :lol:

Also, how much above box do you offer? Do you offer them box price in cash?

Game time decision for me man. I have a 15% off coupon so these will be $145 shipped. No tax, free shipping. Still iffy though, I wanna go ham on a restock

Im upset because I bought a kobe hoodie the other day and i was going to do the survey so I could use it tomorrow if I won but i noticed they wrote march on it meaning the code isnt valid til march. Lame!

camped for guaranteed tickets yesterday morning. got my 11. almost had to bring out my other side then my boy tapped me and was like they just shoes bra. NINJAS be trippin 200 people showed up more then I have ever seen at my fnl.. did everybody get their taxes and want to buy these

How early does everyone usually get call backs? It's 1:10 right now and I haven't gotten anything - am I SOL or should I wait?

Jesus. Just cough up the extra dough and order online.
jesus. the page before i said "ive been coppin online for a long time. but im so damn tired of people stealing my packages. now everytime i gotta ask someone too look out for them or just wait for them myself. my local ups, fedex, and usps dont hold packages either so im ******." can people ******* read

see, my boy who used to work at FTL would tell me most employees are willing to do that if you have cash. My thing is how do I spot those types of workers :lol: :lol:

Also, how much above box do you offer? Do you offer them box price in cash?

This was slightly misunderstood.. What I meant was if u have "friends" that work there they could possibly do that. I had a buddy that did that for me when they would occasionally get 50% off the whole store

camped for guaranteed tickets yesterday morning. got my 11. almost had to bring out my other side then my boy tapped me and was like they just shoes bra. NINJAS be trippin 200 people showed up more then I have ever seen at my fnl.. did everybody get their taxes and want to buy these

With taxes...everyone wants every shoe

jesus. the page before i said "ive been coppin online for a long time. but im so damn tired of people stealing my packages. now everytime i gotta ask someone too look out for them or just wait for them myself. my local ups, fedex, and usps dont hold packages either so im ******." can people ******* read

Were you the one *****ing about waiting in line? If so, pick your poison. Line or shipping?

you dont need luck tho

dude i need luck

i struck out on gamma xi's online

and every dude on a library computer and a laptop in a dumpster in a back alley got those

so yea my internet sucks so yes i need luck lol

These will restock multiple times online just like the white/infrared 6s. There's really no need to even wake up at 5am for these.

Back
Top Bottom