Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Im still in line on nike like what the ****

I could have fsr's on fnl n richs by now, nike why you gotta be like that hefe?

Is it me, or sizes are actually starting to get sold out? lol....thought a full size may have sat a bit longer through the day.

still in line at NDC, but got email order confirmation thru DSG...anyone have experience with DSG jordan releases? Should I be worried about getting my order cancelled?

Is it the shoe model or the color? What's the reason dudes are even copping?

What's up with all the negativity towards FNL about them canceling orders? Pis**ng me off 
mean.gif

Lol. Is this seller an official retailer? That's damn near retail. If they sell it for $179 and then after the 13% or so from ebay/paypal fees you are left with like $155. Hmm wonder how much retailers get these for?
try clicking on mens sizes lol

Lol. Is this seller an official retailer? That's damn near retail. If they sell it for $179 and then after the 13% or so from ebay/paypal fees you are left with like $155. Hmm wonder how much retailers get these for?
He probably paid wholesale. At least you would think or the price would not be like that

Damn fellas I went cray and copped 3 from from FNL, NDC and Richards. JB be taking all my monies. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom