Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Guess the color was changed like the Carolina 9's a few years ago :\

Still picking up a pair next week

Taking the L from the Infared 23 6's. Only 12 pairs were available at my local FTL. Moving on to these. Why can't JB just release the city series...

Not sure about other cities, but in LA these will have large numbers, even more then Wht/Infrareds. Should be enough to go around.

Taking the L from the Infared 23 6's. Only 12 pairs were available at my local FTL. Moving on to these. Why can't JB just release the city series...

because the guys at jordan brand are part of the illuminati

they rather see a struggle and mess. they get off on it

they get a chubby out of making **** colorways and shoes constructed with white painted cardboard for leather and seeing people scramble and feen to buy them for 180 + dollars

Last edited:

hahahahaha that's the talk of the town its probably because the popular crowd young kids are not too fond of 10's

i saw them on feet today and these are fire. i started being on the fence a couple weeks back but they are a must cop now

Passed up not the Chi 10s last minute, but I'm determined to get these this time around.

10s are known to squeak after a while, hope that doesn't happen to me again. :smh:

^

shouldn't.... this thread is only at 25 pages---that's a good sign :lol: :lol:

tech, its 37 pages

and that means nothing :lol:

anyways def cant wait for these, im just keeping 10's when down the line i feel like busting these out on the court with some decent insoles.

10's look great on the court and perform decent

I wish the powder blue was royal blue

Would be a buy with no thinking or regret

:lol:

Seems like you want these:

AIR_JORDAN_10_RETRO_TXT_WHITE_OLD_ROYAL_STEALTH_1.jpg

Last edited:

if that were the case, the Orlando 10s would be releasing instead of the Charlotte/Powder 10s.

We've been wating WAY too long for the whole city series to retro. some of the few shoes JB has left that has never retro'ed before until now.

I'm personally so excited to get my pair of the powders. They actually look close to the OGs too, albeit with worse quality materials.

Once JB retro's the Sacramento 10s, Im gonna retire

Last edited:
I'm going to get these and hopefully my homeboy too. Been so focus on t infrared 23. And was the infrared23 finally be released again. Everybody will move to this thread.

Last edited:

:lol:

Seems like you want these:

AIR_JORDAN_10_RETRO_TXT_WHITE_OLD_ROYAL_STEALTH_1.jpg

those would have been FIRE if it wasnt for the stupid patent :smh: only reason i passed on those

i remember how hyped i was when i first seen them then weeks later a better pic popped up showing it was patent and a lot were upset yet still copped.

Colorway was fire on those royals :smokin

Not a big fan of the materials they used but still a clean shoe. Glad I have a DS pair to bring out this summer :D

Last edited:
This might not drop on UAE on time, so I'm coppin it online. 

Hoping there will be no rush on this colorway.

Been waiting for this since December.

Back
Top Bottom