Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Lmaoooo yea when the judge asked him, he said he's 32 
i didnt hear what he said, i just assumed little buddy was actually a kid 
roll.gif

I didn't GET **** first off. I developed it. I didnt buy it from someone. Second, that dude sold thousands of people software he knew didn't work and cashed out. Please don't mention our names in the same sentence again. Thanks.

I didn't GET **** first off. I developed it. I didnt buy it from someone. Second, that dude sold thousands of people software he knew didn't work and cashed out. Please don't mention our names in the same sentence again. Thanks.
CALEB IS THE TRUTH ON THIS ONE!

got a new job getting new place had to pass.. smh. o well usually id be upset but i guess since I've been striking out all the time with a lot of releases ill just buy them later..

There are stillllllll pairs on FNL. Try to click the twitter link through your mobile phone to direct you there quicker. Still sizes that you can add to your cart easily.

Last edited:
2 pairs copped this morning off ndc and fnl 

6/10 raffles won

picking up only 2 more

size 12

seattle area 

let me know if you want one of the raffles i ain't picking up, free,

just trying to help anyone out that wasn't able to cop this morning

Last edited:
 Yea I see a lot of people complaining on twitter to FNL. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
They are not, its being like this since way back last year. Funny they have all sizes, only 7,5 14 and 15 are gone. 

FNL for the win. Plenty of sizes left too. I still can't believe it took 10 minutes and two different cards before they took my order today...

Back
Top Bottom