Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Nah, just tired of reading comments from people who sound like they haven't passed the 5th grade or complaining about a 1% difference in color in comparison to something made 20 years ago. Sneakerheads are some of the dumbest people I've ever encountered.
amen. Sneakerhead is such an idiotic term now lol. For real though all you sudden color afficianados, why were you silent in the black/red 1 thread??? Does hype negate color hate for you guys or something?

Where the liner meets the laces is terrible craftsmanship. It's like that on both pair. I grabbed my Chicago X's to compare. and as you see it should be much better put together than it is. This is the rain on my parade. Anybody else have this issue?

View media item 830487

View media item 830502
I have something similar but not that bad. My Oreo 5s have that issue to the point you can see the under material out of the liner. They gettin kinda sloppy

I can't believe I landed them. I was extremely salty when Finish Line accepted my payment only to turn around and have them cancel it on me an hour later. REFUSED to pay resale price on these knowing of a potential restock somewhere down the line. Appreciate whoever was the one who discovered the mobile link last night. This shoe was bought strictly for nostalgic purposes, I'm 35 and remember Stack and Sheed wearing these for UNC, Jeff Caple, Dante Calabria....man. Yea I know I'm putting my age out there but these were some good times NT family.....GOOD TIMES

considering the fact that JB had $2.25 billion in sales, nike is getting paid! and MJ only got 90 mil
Poor him, now I feel sorry for the guy...
mean.gif

Where the liner meets the laces is terrible craftsmanship. It's like that on both pair. I grabbed my Chicago X's to compare. and as you see it should be much better put together than it is. This is the rain on my parade. Anybody else have this issue?
I have it the same on my pair. Just a typical JB, no surprise or a complain from me, I just don't expect any different. 

Last edited:
I got a chance to inspect my pair today and they are pretty decent quality, equal or better than the Chicago X. I don't think too many people slept on these...they probably just made a lot of pairs. 

i just got mine in today, solid quality retro. No issues with my pair, i'm very happy with them.

Guys like i said before there were two versions of the dark powder blue jordans originally released that were not included in the city series. They were created from two seperate factories. One which was produced in 94. The other in early 95. 94 was the more vibrant carolina panther shade which the retro seems to be based on. The 95 was more north carolina shade. This is why there is so much confusion

REPPED for knowing your **** ... I told somebody this while I was standing in line Saturday and the entire line turned around looking at me like I was speaking a foregin language :smh:

Can any1 furnish any proof of this a side by side of the three
Not that I'm doubting this at all cause i stare at em all the time
And knew the shade was off and this info I never knew but interesting....

Missed that restock of course lol. Good looking out tho grizz....repped

Last edited:
I got my pair from Eastbay yesterday. I'm really digging these Xs. My favorite X release since the Chicagos. The quality is pretty good on my pair. Thank God I didn't pass on these. Was about to but changed my mind.

Can any1 furnish any proof of this a side by side of the three
Not that I'm doubting this at all cause i stare at em all the time
And knew the shade was off and this info I never knew but interesting....
I'd love to see some pics too.  I'm not challenging anyone either, but I've Google searched like mad and cannot find any info on this besides what has been posted by a couple of people here.  Every sneaker archive I know of (sneakerfiles.com, for example) make no mention of a Carolina based colorway or different productions for the powder blue 10's.

I've been collecting for over 20 years and love the 10's, but am no expert on them, by any means.  In 1994/95, I was in college and was more interested in scooping up all the retros that nobody wanted instead of buying the OG 10's.  First pair of 10's I got were the 2005 Steels.

Having said all that, I'm very happy with my pair of 2014 powder blues.

I'll give it a shot, please don't tear me to shreads if I'm wrong :lol: I'm just going off of my recollection.

Original City Pack : Orlando, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Sacramento ... As mentioned, the Powder Blue 10s were not a part of the pack.

1798532_747423245277382_1534863997_n.jpg

OGs 1st version:

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-charlotte-hornets-white-black-dark-powder-blue-4a.jpg

jordan_og_x_main_group.jpg

OGs 2nd version:

air-jordan-x-10-og-white-dark-powder-blue-.jpg

jerry-stackhouse-1994-air-jordan-x-powder.jpeg

2014 version:

$_35.JPG

I remember my brother and his boys arguing over why the shades of blue were slightly different at the time. His boy purchased his in November 1994 and my brother received his as a b'day gift March 1995. This is when I heard pairs came from two different factories. I looked online but couldn't find any articles on it.

KicksonFire is calling them the "Charlotte Hornets" though? :x :smh:

Like I said I could be wrong, but I remember holding two different shades of blue in my hand back in 95.

Last edited:
my fav color of the X. unfortunately, I have been cutting down my purchases and skipped these.

probably because I don't mess with the X model as a whole. this would have easily been an exception tho.

You...cutting down? I don't believe it bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom