Jordan XI Bred December Release

What's up NT Canada?  I was just wondering if anyone had any solid info on the details of this release.  I have heard conflicting dates, some say 20th, some say 21st.  Also, are stores like Champs and FTL doing raffles or is it first come first serve.  Thanks for any info that can be provided. 

I was looking for information specific to Canada (more specifically Toronto).  The thread you mentioned is mostly people from the US.  Thanks for the help.

The Breds are releasing on the morning of the 21st.  You're gonna have to wake up pretty early to line up for these.  No raffles/draws in Toronto.  Only in the US.  Go talk to a FTL/Champs manager.  They can tell you how many pairs they are receiving in your size.  That will help you decide where to line up for them.  Also, 20% of their stock are for employees.  So if the manager tells you he has 100 pairs, in reality, he only has 80.  Good luck!

Canada getting more pair of these than the bred 4. The cop should not be hard if you're ready for it.

When's everyone planning to start lining up? I've never camped for anything, ever. Someone told me to start around 2 or 3 AM... not sure if that's too late though

This release shouldn't be that hard as it appears JB has smartened up. I wouldn't stress too much about it, and wouldn't go too early. Lots of stores that normally don't get anything good got these. This would most likely be like the black red 4s in terms of difficulty in purchasing.

There are also a few posts in the Toronto thread about black red 4 restocks, so if you miss out, don't resort to resellers. These are $250+ after taxes, let the resellers get desperate and sell at cost or $20-30 above it.

I would have to disagree that this release will be like the Bred IV's.  The XI's are extremely popular.  Just look at the concords last year.  The line up at Champs was deep.  There will be more pairs available since Footlocker doesn't do pre-orders anymore, but peeps are definitely coming out for these.  You just gotta hope the spot you're planning on hitting is low key or just go early to guarantee yourself a pair. 

Seeing what some pairs sell for after release dates, I don't think 250 is going to scare anyone away from a pair of 11's.

do you see the statement that $250 will scare people away anywhere in this thread? I said it'll be a higher CC bill for the resellers compared to last year, approx 10% higher...

from what I noticed, most resellers are impatient. e.g. Oly 6, on release date ppl were asking for $300+. Now you could get them for retail, give or take a few dollars. Likewise for the black/red 4s. With all the releases coming up, ppl hoping for a homerun prices will need the cash (or the credit available on their credit cards), and that's the prime opportunity to get these if you missed out or want an extra pair.

Last edited:
Allocations:

Footlockers:

Yorkdale - 300
Scarborough Town Centre - 200
Fairview - 200
Eaton Centre - 250
Square One - 200
Bramlea - 100
Markville - 58

Champs:

Yorkdale - 140
Scarborough Town Centre - 100
Fairview - 12
Yonge Street - 50
Square One - 50
Bramlea - 40

Nike Bloor - 150

Do remember with the new rules introduced this year. Staff can take/hold up to 20% of their stock.

That should make your decision a little easier when it comes to where to lineup. Still have to see the numbers for V-Mills, and Pickering.

Nike Bloor are doing the Twitter RSVP service today (@NikeToronto). More than likely near close time.

Last edited:
Good looking out boss. I've only got the low down on Markville. They've only got 58 pairs available. Looks like scarboroughtown and yorkdale got the most. Anybody have any experience with those two malls and how crazy it will be?? Do you wait outside or can you wait inside?

Also remember this doesn't include independent stores.

- Livestock
- Ugly Duckling (Yonge/Dundas)
- Si Vous Play
- Today's Sportswear
- XTC

Plus:

- Sports Check Eaton Centre
- Nike ES

Point of me posting the Champs/FL breakdown is if you're a person that arrives and sees a line, don't get worried and leave. Though there's a risk your size maybe sold out, also if you sleep in there's a good chance depending on location you can still get a size if you go early afternoon.

Last edited:
How does it usually work for big releases at the Employee store? Is there like a lineup or ticket system? I've only been there once for a release (before store opening) and they don't let people through the security gates until the time they open. So, I just wanted to see if its necessary to go there early or just at opening time is fine?

Don't do the employee store unless you're an employee with Nike!!!  I didn't know better and tried it once and got screwed.  How it works is they let you drive through the gate and they give you a number.  You wait in your car until the store opens.  Once it opens, you line up in order based on your number.  There are two separate lines; One for the employees and one or regular customers.  They let all the employees in first and by the time it gets to the customers, everything was gone.  It was a waste of time.  Plus, they didn't have a lot of stock.  Maybe two of each size.  The amount of stock maybe different for this release, but I'm pretty sure they'll run the same system. 

Point of me posting the Champs/FL breakdown is if you're a person that arrives and sees a line, don't get worried and leave. Though there's a risk your size maybe sold out, also if you sleep in there's a good chance depending on location you can still get a size if you go early afternoon.

exactly. This is still a work/school day for most people. Maybe even exam day for some post-secondary students. I really don't see the necessity to line up at 3 or 4 am.

what time do stores actually start selling the shoes to people?  I just want to know how late I am going to be for work.  I start at 9, do they open normal hours or do they open earlier to accomodate all the people lining up?

Easy to cop?? Lol. Got to markville at 11:30pm and the line was already 20 deep. I could only imagine how busy other malls are.

Back
Top Bottom