Jordan XI Bred December Release

Did a quick run around Yonge/Dundas at 11 AM. All stores are out of the Bred's. (Yonge FL, Yonge Champs, Eatons FL, Eatons Sport Chek, Ugly Duckling was closed)

mkc

"I really don't see the necessity to line up at 3 or 4 am."

And he was right. If you went off the numbers I put out, going about two hours before locations opened you should've been fine.

Last edited:
Probably not helping many out there, but the Nike ES has a pair of size 14's left lol

mkc

"I really don't see the necessity to line up at 3 or 4 am."

Like I said, there were people that went at 6am and later to Yorkdale and still got their pairs. I know one guy that said he left his home at 6:30 for Yorkdale.

SVP the vault in vaughan had a line of about 20 prior to 6am. Didn't stay cause I wasn't sure how many pairs they had. STC was nuts. I was lucky that I got picked on the Nike twitter. Congrats to those who copped.

got mines. pretty disappointed. easy cop, low key spot outside of toronto, 12 people in line, 6 pairs. i was #3. didnt get my size either

disappointed bc i had glue and **** on the toebox. the tag on the tongue was way off the 3 spacing mark on my right sneaker. everything else is on point though.

I was suprised that i got a pair at STC. I arrived at 10am and I still got a size 10.

Congrats on getting a pair. Which store did you get from? I was at STC at 7ish and both foot locker and champs had huge line ups.

i got my pair at footlocker. The line ups were long, I was in line for about an hour or so. All in all i was a success considering this is the first time I've ever lined up for a shoe release lol

Back
Top Bottom