Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

Still waiting on that DM back but I'm not expecting anything back for another hour or so. Their rsvp is still open. Hopefully I sent it in quick enough...I didn't get any text alerts from ntsf either. Weird.

Tons of people are reporting this not just with NTSF... Other NT tweets too.... I think they turned it off so it doesn't alert people right away and avoid getting swamped. Rumor has it that they have about 800-900 pairs.

I had put Nike on notification and I saw that they did a tweet like 20 minutes prior about the Kobe's and I was like wtf I didn't get a notification , so I kept refreshing and it came up I dm them no more than 45 seconds later and still haven't received a reply

I won the thunder 4s yesterday at bayfair mall with the raffle but I want the 11s anyone know where it would be good to post them for a trade ???

welp i was banking on ntsf's rsvp, but champs at southland called :smokin

congrats to all winners, and hope everyone thats still looking gets their pair

Here too. No luck for Serramonte or NTSF. Actually want the 4's more than the 11's but will take both if I can.

If you look at serramonte's footaction list the first 17 numbers were picked and if you look around more there are chunks of numbers in order...well merry christmas i guess.

I never had won on the Nike RSVP and today was my lucky day , I always do it and never win but today since I was seeing that my raffles haven't hit I tried it and bam got a size 10 , good luck to everyone else . I got both the 4s and the 11s locked down , I'm not gonna get the 4s now

I did the RSVP for NTSF but when was I suppose to hear from them I literly as soon as the # was given I send out the DM ? Should I have received something by now or can it go until tommorow thanks guys for this forum!

- Jobani

I'm like 0-8 for NTSf RSVP and I dm'd 3:30 for a 10 anyone else win for a 10 after 3:30? Rigged I tell ya

I did the RSVP for NTSF but when was I suppose to hear from them I literly as soon as the # was given I send out the DM ? Should I have received something by now or can it go until tommorow thanks guys for this forum!
- Jobani

There's still a chance you could get a DM as Niketown SF hasn't sent out the tweet about all the DMs being sent yet.

damn i struck out everywhere even with some help from dbao. guess no breds for me. fml

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom