Jordan XI Concord Retro vs DMP: Comfort?

Quote:A niketalk rule is always pick older over new
thats just the way it goes here
if you dont do that you wont be accepted.

Seriously do your research before you make a statement like that because you only make yourself look like an idiot, facts are facts the older retro's aremore comfortable than the newer ones, and if you haven't owned any older retro's to compare your opinion is worthless, and you need to keep it toyourself. The 2000-01 concords are more comfortable and I'll tell you why, the patent leather on the older XI's was much more flexible, and lighter,not to mention the shape of the shoe was more on point, and the midsole a lot less stiff. In addition, the placement of the patent leather on the toe isshorter on the DMP's and CDP which causes a feeling that the shoe is being pulled down in the back. When some of the older members say retro'saren't like they used to be its because they aren't not because we invented this theory in our minds.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

A niketalk rule is always pick older over new
thats just the way it goes here
if you dont do that you wont be accepted.
people comin at you but this is the truth

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by radrztj85

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by marley

01>DMP>CDP
* Someone tell me what's in my AVY.

Some guy in a fake gucci bucket

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i had almost every colorway of the 01 xi's. they were really cushiony but sometimes the patent leather wasn't too comfortable. the DMP i wore a fewtimes, the patent leather felt like it was CUTTING into my feet. not as cushiony and definately not comfortable. i haven't bought anything recently so ican't say anything about the cdp.

Back
Top Bottom