Jordan XI Cool Grey 12/23/2010 Release

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

^ Do you know when NTSF is gonna start doing wristbands? Or did I miss it?

There's only about 20 people in line.  First come first served, midnight release.  Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

^ Do you know when NTSF is gonna start doing wristbands? Or did I miss it?

There's only about 20 people in line.  First come first served, midnight release.  Hope this helps.

got my wristband for at ftl at 9 am today. line wasnt too bad. heard there were about 5-10 people at ntsf.

wristband for ftl was one mens size one kids size.

got a size 7 if anybody needs it let me know.

got my wristband for at ftl at 9 am today. line wasnt too bad. heard there were about 5-10 people at ntsf.

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

yo, i was there too. i was able to get two wristbands cause no one was in line. they still had wristbands when i left. champs said that they still had wristbands too. hope this helps. good luck everyone

westfield btw.

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

yo, i was there too. i was able to get two wristbands cause no one was in line. they still had wristbands when i left. champs said that they still had wristbands too. hope this helps. good luck everyone

westfield btw.

If i got number 100 should i even line up at serremonte if i want a size 9-9.5? I am about to go to ntsf right now my homies got a band for me but idk what number it is.

If i got number 100 should i even line up at serremonte if i want a size 9-9.5? I am about to go to ntsf right now my homies got a band for me but idk what number it is.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Are they still giving out wristbands at Serramonte?

When I left about an hour ago, I can see they still had police cars by where they were doing the wristbands..

And security said they had about 600 pairs..

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Are they still giving out wristbands at Serramonte?

When I left about an hour ago, I can see they still had police cars by where they were doing the wristbands..

And security said they had about 600 pairs..

My little cousin is outside of finishline in sun valley mall waiting with a few of his friends.

#$*$ is ridiculous for real

My little cousin is outside of finishline in sun valley mall waiting with a few of his friends.

#$*$ is ridiculous for real

Anyone know which store has the most pairs at Arden mall? n where do the lines usually start outside the mall, like which entrance? sorry my first time going to a release at Arden.

Anyone know which store has the most pairs at Arden mall? n where do the lines usually start outside the mall, like which entrance? sorry my first time going to a release at Arden.

Back
Top Bottom