Jordan XI Cool Grey - Legit Check

From these pics, they look good. Soles have yellowed exactly in the areas they should have if DS; assuming they're DS because those soles look pretty good. The areas around the pods look to be yellowed the most, while the other parts of the shoe is a light yellow. Very similar to my DS CG XI's

Toe cap looks good.  I'd want to see other angles of the shoe, but so far, so good.

I circled the areas that look good to me.

From these pics, they look good. Soles have yellowed exactly in the areas they should have if DS; assuming they're DS because those soles look pretty good. The areas around the pods look to be yellowed the most, while the other parts of the shoe is a light yellow. Very similar to my DS CG XI's

Toe cap looks good.  I'd want to see other angles of the shoe, but so far, so good.

I circled the areas that look good to me.
thanks man, waiting on more pics.

The PL cut is bothering me a bit. It looks good but need to see the back of the shoe to be certain.

Soles are properly yellow, but some GMs have yellow. Doesn't look DS (crease on ankle pad). The shape in the third pic looks too high, could be the angle tho.

Where is the MSRP tag?

Looks legit, but will wait for back shot before confirming.

Last edited:
Soles are properly yellow, but some GMs have yellow. Doesn't look DS (crease on ankle pad). The shape in the third pic looks too high, could be the angle tho.

Where is the MSRP tag?

Looks legit, but will wait for back shot before confirming.
yea these look a lot more worn than he described.

Yeah, these are legit but definitely not DS. There's no explanation for those ankle creases.

Back
Top Bottom