Jordan XI Heads: Is this normal yellowing?

i just found this pair on the bay and have never seen yellowing like this before. i saw the thread on the columbias a couple of days ago and then saw this pairtoday. is this normal? or are these fakes? ive never seen the upper yellow like that. so i thought i'd ask. just curious.

2qbg60x.jpg

2hx64ix.jpg

One pair of concords that I have looked exactly like that. Yellowed, but with a little cleaning the yellow went away.

Those are legit..and its normal for XI's to yellow like that especially if you live in a very humid place..

Originally Posted by Rafool

One pair of concords that I have looked exactly like that. Yellowed, but with a little cleaning the yellow went away.

what kind of product works on the upper? i have a pair of bred XIs so yellowing isnt really a concern for me but what do you use to clean that material?

wow , i've never seen a pair like that.

i live in n.y. though not much humidity.

Originally Posted by michaelj0hn

Originally Posted by Rafool

what kind of product works on the upper? i have a pair of bred XIs so yellowing isnt really a concern for me but what do you use to clean that material?
I just used soap and water and scrubbed away.

Cleaning products may work on them but I don't wanna risk it so I just go the easy way.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I bought some concords wit yellow mesh & sole, rit fix all datt!!!!

rit fixes soles?
i have some and i used on the uppers but i had no idea it would work on soles to

Very normal, I just cleaned mine with BKF and came out very good. Sorry no pics but the BKF does work. The only thing I did different was put them in seperatepillow cases, put them in the washing machine to wash out the BKF residue.

im used 2 seein da soles yellowed but area does play a factor how ya kicks yellow soo its normal sadly

Back
Top Bottom