Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Why crop it :lol:

Hopefully they drop later this year

Screenshot_20200612-170056_Twitter.jpg

So it looks like we might be essentially getting Silver DMP 11s. I remember that some DMPs had the “JORDAN” on the eyelets, but I don’t really remember what was the reason some had it while some didn’t. Was it just a sample pairs thing? Either way, I’m all the way in!
E3567B57-940F-4046-AF08-1FDAFA0ACC01.jpeg
I'll grab a few pairs. Don't like the Jordan on the eyelets...so I'll prob take them off. Glad they're not that clear PL

Last edited:
I prefer 2001 PL cut on these.

Higher cut on PL colar other than black just makes the shoe look weird

Cool greys aren't a OG

So it's whatever with the mesh. I'll get them either way.

Personally I think they look better with the suede and look more premium, especially at that price point.

I hope more people pass. :lol:

The mesh is what makes the XI. IMO

Mesh does make the XI, true. But I still have the original CG XI, and compared to the other original XI cws, the suede made that cw unique. The differences between the XIs is what made them dope to me, no two were alike. It's that detail that made me appreciate them more. Just like I don't like mesh on Columbia XIs or legend blue or whatever. I appreciate those differences.

Cool greys aren't a OG

So it's whatever with the mesh. I'll get them either way.

Personally I think they look better with the suede and look more premium, especially at that price point.

I know it's not an OG, we all get it. That's not my beef, I want the suede for the reasons I stated above and also for the reason you said, suede makes it look premium, but the suede is true to the og form of the retro+, had such a change been made like this to an og cw of XI, people would be more agitated because it's not "true to og" form.

That being said, my opinion aside, these will still sell out no doubt. I just think mesh where it wasn't before makes them look like a 2002 variant.

More pics of the Holiday 11s. Yeah, to me these are dope. Looks like the 23 on the back, the Jumpman on the heel, the JORDAN on the eyelets, and even the small Jumpman on the tongue detail, all are metal or have a metal/metallic look or aesthetic.

But these pictures, in particular the picture of the size tag, tell me something...
I THINK THESE ARE THE WOMENS HOLIDAY 11!

Firstly, the past two Women 11 holiday releases (The White/Metallic Silver and the Neutral Olives) started with the code “AR0715”. Men’s start with “378037” (the Concords, Blk/Reds, Cap & Gown, and Win like ‘82s and ‘96s all start with this code). Secondly, looking at the size specifically, it says it’s a US 10 and a UK 7.5, which makes sense since a Women’s US 10 is equal to a Men’s US 8.5 which is equal to a UK 7.5. If this was a Men’s shoe, a US 10 would read a UK 9.

I could be wrong, but again, I think the pair we’ve been seeing is the Woman’s Holiday 11, meaning the Men’s Holiday 11 is yet to be seen. Obviously we’ll find out.
CA1B7792-15EC-4429-8377-5A7FDED0AF89.jpeg
18C16A22-403A-4CF0-A670-3A378173222D.jpeg
622ABA34-98CB-4D1F-AD33-C548412F752F.jpeg
CA4DC2A4-6CF1-43A3-BA4E-553D08355D00.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom