Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

ugly 11.jpg

a shoe costing this much should have better quality control.
Not sure what I'm looking at brother?

pardon me for the pic. in actuality it's even worse. the embossed 23 is crooked. it may not look obvious in this pic but it shows a lot when in hand or in person. it would have been acceptable if it were only minor.
The shoe in the pic is tilted

Did YOU take this pic to show us?

and my cap and gown and Jubilees haven’t touched the ground and I don’t know when they will.

The shoe in the pic is tilted

Did YOU take this pic to show us?

and my cap and gown and Jubilees haven’t touched the ground and I don’t know when they will.
if you would look closely at the 23 and the nylon (?) material surrounding it, you would see how crooked (perpendicular) it is. I took this picture @ (footlocker) when I was having a difficult time deciding whether to get the Jubilees or not. I was really annoyed by the fact that these cost more and have these issues. certain sizes had good or acceptable quality. too bad for me, the size that I have had these issues and they don't have anything in stock other than go 1 full size up which was a no-no for me.

I'm not saying these are bad shoes, they are good but the inconsistencies are off-putting especially for the price.

if you would look closely at the 23 and the nylon (?) material surrounding it, you would see how crooked (perpendicular) it is. I took this picture @ (footlocker) when I was having a difficult time deciding whether to get the Jubilees or not. I was really annoyed by the fact that these cost more and have these issues. certain sizes had good or acceptable quality. too bad for me, the size that I have had these issues and they don't have anything in stock other than go 1 full size up which was a no-no for me.

I'm not saying these are bad shoes, they are good but the inconsistencies are off-putting especially for the price.
I’m about to pull mines out and inspect

Dad said he can't wear high tops(diabetic), so I'll just end up keeping for myself.

Gonna find him a pair of some Nike Reacts or something. Was looking for Barons, but prices are way too high for those.

Dad said he can't wear high tops(diabetic), so I'll just end up keeping for myself.

Gonna find him a pair of some Nike Reacts or something. Was looking for Barons, but prices are way too high for those.
Sorry to hear about your father's medical condition. A lot of my family is diabetic too.

But got damn, how did pops go from Jubillees to Reacts? :lol: I'd be pissed if I were him. Get him some 95s or Huaraches or something.:lol:

Sorry to hear about your father's medical condition. A lot of my family is diabetic too.

But got damn, how did pops go from Jubillees to Reacts? :lol: I'd be pissed if I were him. Get him some 95s or Huaraches or something.:lol:
He usually wears runners, so thought that would be a good choice. He said go to Academy and grab him a pair of kicks lol.
should have bought these instead....
air-jordan-11-cmft-low-mens-shoes-dpWjHc.jpg
No way, don't think he would like those.

He usually wears runners, so thought that would be a good choice. He said go to Academy and grab him a pair of kicks lol.

No way, don't think he would like those.
why not? he wears runners and these are more stylish than your typical runner. also, they are comfortable and low cut and are diabetic friendly. is it the colorway? I think there are other colorway choices if that was the issue.

These are beautiful shoes. They belong in a museu.

But there’s something about the patent leather that just a bit too gaudy-looking for me on feet.

Don’t we all have at least one Jordan model like that? We love to look at them, love the idea of them. But the idea of actually wearing them just doesn’t quite fit with our personal style.

That’s Jordan 11s for me.

These are beautiful shoes. They belong in a museu.

But there’s something about the patent leather that just a bit too gaudy-looking for me on feet.

Don’t we all have at least one Jordan model like that? We love to look at them, love the idea of them. But the idea of actually wearing them just doesn’t quite fit with our personal style.

That’s Jordan 11s for me.
That’s exactly how I felt about 11s … in 1995/96 LOL. I would only wear them on the court. But today I have no problem doing it. They were a super-flashy shoe back then but today seem pretty tame compared to some other stuff.

That’s exactly how I felt about 11s … in 1995/96 LOL. I would only wear them on the court. But today I have no problem doing it. They were a super-flashy shoe back then but today seem pretty tame compared to some other stuff.
You would only wear them on court back then, but today you even wear them as house slippers. How times have changed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom