Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I know it's been a while ago but I wanted the DMP to include the eyelets. It was a special package and I thought the gold Jordan on the eyelets looked SICK. I thought it fit the shoe well. It was an exclusive package and they "technically" weren't an original colorway. Because of the black bottoms instead of Concord and gold jumpman. Man it's been such a while. I miss 2006.:frown:

Shoes selling out at 220 retail? what y’all think corona gonna have people pockets empty ?

might not have ppl’s pockets empty but watching what they spend more. Ppl could still be out of work or being furloughed because that’ around the time wave two is supposed to hit. Economy isn’t just going to be up and running like that. Hell, here in Houston we’re probably only weeks away from shutting down for a second time. Had over 4,000 new cases this week alone.

EDIT - 4,400 new case just yesterday (Saturday).

Last edited:
I PREFER Jordan 11s in their regular-schmegular form, but I think the “JORDAN” on the eyelets is a dope addition for an anniversary pair. Especially since we already have the Space Jams, Concords, Gammas, and Cap and Gowns, if they’re gonna drop another mainly black pair, the JORDAN differentiates this pair in a good way IMO.
I agree. Well said.

ofcourse they would put mesh on the cool greys. that way next time they release they can say suede upper true to og form. yes i know its not an og colorway but og form in the way they were released originally.

JB be trollin'.

I love them.

Only way JB could make them better is if the put S-O-R-O-S down the lace hoops instead of JORDAN

The only way I can show my disgust for this response is through #BASSSIGH

giphy (42).gif

Wore my 72-10s today, and while I love them (I love 11s period), it’s like JB is making a BETTER version of those with this upcoming Holiday 11. Pretty much the same colorblocking (clear instead of milky outsole), regular, higher cut PL (as opposed to the see thru “PL” with tumbled leather under), mesh instead of leather upper, and JORDAN and silver metal hits instead of red metal hits. I’m curious as to how much I’m actually gonna wear my 72-10s when these drop.

More pics of the Holiday 11s. Yeah, to me these are dope. Looks like the 23 on the back, the Jumpman on the heel, the JORDAN on the eyelets, and even the small Jumpman on the tongue detail, all are metal or have a metal/metallic look or aesthetic.

But these pictures, in particular the picture of the size tag, tell me something...
I THINK THESE ARE THE WOMENS HOLIDAY 11!

Firstly, the past two Women 11 holiday releases (The White/Metallic Silver and the Neutral Olives) started with the code “AR0715”. Men’s start with “378037” (the Concords, Blk/Reds, Cap & Gown, and Win like ‘82s and ‘96s all start with this code). Secondly, looking at the size specifically, it says it’s a US 10 and a UK 7.5, which makes sense since a Women’s US 10 is equal to a Men’s US 8.5 which is equal to a UK 7.5. If this was a Men’s shoe, a US 10 would read a UK 9.

I could be wrong, but again, I think the pair we’ve been seeing is the Woman’s Holiday 11, meaning the Men’s Holiday 11 is yet to be seen. Obviously we’ll find out.
CA1B7792-15EC-4429-8377-5A7FDED0AF89.jpeg
18C16A22-403A-4CF0-A670-3A378173222D.jpeg
622ABA34-98CB-4D1F-AD33-C548412F752F.jpeg
CA4DC2A4-6CF1-43A3-BA4E-553D08355D00.jpeg
I've been asleep on this thread somehow. If this is really what it is ... :lol:
I don't want to say they will rot, but they should. I'll stick with my mint SJs, but thanks for saving me time and money, JB.
This is nothing but a troll-job marketing and revenue tactic. They've got people so programmed to buy a new 11 in December, they throw this nonsense out there and think they'll bag $200M in sales in one day again, without blowing an OG colorway (or cool grey), which prolongs the cycle that is the cash-cow holiday 11 release.
These suck. And their tactic is insulting. Not buying in, not even a little tiny bit LOL

Sold my 72-10s. Once we got the high PL cut, I couldn’t go back.
I have 1 ds pair left, thinking about doing the same. Looks like the finally hit 300 recently. Its amazing how expensive the new mold 11s have gotten yet the 72s took so long to top 3 bills. The only old mold pair I am truly hesitant to part with is the Pantone pair.

The more I think about it, the even more I say **** these and JB's nonsense LOL.
Poor, poor man's version of these right here. Anyone who owns these, I can't imagine why you'd want this latest nonsense come December : A rare break-out for me, but ...
SJs.jpg

The more I think about it, the even more I say **** these and JB's nonsense LOL.
Poor, poor man's version of these right here. Anyone who owns these, I can't imagine why you'd want this latest nonsense come December : A rare break-out for me, but ...
SJs.jpg

Probably the same reason why you wear #NTsweats, because they like them

Edit: I don’t disagree with you though

Last edited:
I love my Space Jams, and those are absolute CLASSICS, but I also like this upcoming pair. It’s a dope twist IMO, and I love the callback to early samples of 11s that had the JORDAN on the eyelets. If 11s all started having this detail, I’d be against it, but for a one-time Anniversary drop, in all the way in. Definitely gonna double up, as JB probably won’t be adding this detail to 11s again (at least not for a long time).

Back
Top Bottom