Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

One thing I can tell that is going to be a problem on these is that jumpman on the back of the heel. It's going to eventually end up falling off just like the jumpman on the 13 lows.

One thing I can tell that is going to be a problem on these is that jumpman on the back of the heel. It's going to eventually end up falling off just like the jumpman on the 13 lows.
These are my OGs that I wore every day for a few years as a teenager and took them to hell and back and both are on there no even loose. I certainly wasn’t careful with these after a while I mean I forget how or what happened to cause the crazy *** cut in the mesh lol
8FB65103-CB2E-4EF5-84EB-A4104B9FDF35.jpeg
D9064012-2F52-4D25-9E81-87AD8F30CAFB.jpeg

These are my OGs that I wore every day for a few years as a teenager and took them to hell and back and both are on there no even loose. I certainly wasn’t careful with these after a while I mean I forget how or what happened to cause the crazy *** cut in the mesh lol
8FB65103-CB2E-4EF5-84EB-A4104B9FDF35.jpeg
D9064012-2F52-4D25-9E81-87AD8F30CAFB.jpeg
I guess you’re one of the lucky ones. I know the retro i had of the brave blue 13 lows the jumpman i had to reglue a dozen times to the point i just ended up selling em because it drove me crazy.

I guess you’re one of the lucky ones. I know the retro i had of the brave blue 13 lows the jumpman i had to reglue a dozen times to the point i just ended up selling em because it drove me crazy.
Whoa. I will keep that in mind. I recently bought a couple pairs of the retros before finding a DS pair of OGs for a really good price and I’m wearing those instead. I might sell the retros. I’m still glad the retros came out. I was beginning to think they would never retro. And I believe the retros made it to where I was able to get a great deal on some DS OGs. $246 for a pair of DS size 9 I don’t think would’ve happened if not for the 2017 retro release. Even though they’re lows I love the 13 lows. The only lows I like are the 13s my favorite lows by far and then the 11 lows.

Whoa. I will keep that in mind. I recently bought a couple pairs of the retros before finding a DS pair of OGs for a really good price and I’m wearing those instead. I might sell the retros. I’m still glad the retros came out. I was beginning to think they would never retro. And I believe the retros made it to where I was able to get a great deal on some DS OGs. $246 for a pair of DS size 9 I don’t think would’ve happened if not for the 2017 retro release. Even though they’re lows I love the 13 lows. The only lows I like are the 13s my favorite lows by far and then the 11 lows.
Glad I was able to enlighten you. Judging by your pics, I’m assuming the og 13 lows were just an overall better quality sneaker opposed to the retros and you didn’t have to worry about quality issues like this.

Back
Top Bottom