Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Man. I have 2 pair of space jams and 2 pair of breds all in excellent condition. And I’m copping at least one pair if not 2 of these. Interesting how I can’t stand the 72-10s but love these.

what kills the 72-10 is the details, not the colorway. The sparkly patent is corny and the leather upper doesn't look right on an 11. I copped a pair on release day and I wore them once and haven't touched them since. If they had enough resale value that I could get back close to what I paid I would've sold them by now

what kills the 72-10 is the details, not the colorway. The sparkly patent is corny and the leather upper doesn't look right on an 11. I copped a pair on release day and I wore them once and haven't touched them since. If they had enough resale value that I could get back close to what I paid I would've sold them by now
Well said!

no one thanking me for this!?!?! "COME ON MAN"
giphy-downsized.gif

Sike naw i didn't even catch it lol

For those of you that got their shipping/tracking already, did you guys pick the $5 2-day shipping? ( Still waiting for my tracking since I did the standard shipping :frown: )

I hit on these, but dang how many variations of black 11s can they possibly come up with?

I was thinking of this the other day lol. You don't even need to go crazy since the 11 looks best in simple colorways But if you took the concord color blocking and replaced the Black patent with red, blue, dark green, charcoal gray, etc you could make so many colorways that would sell out day one.

Here's a list of 11 highs that are mostly black (comment if I forgot any)

1) Space Jam
2) Black/Red (Playoff)
3) Jubilee
4) 72-10
5) Gamma
6) Cap and Gown

Then you have the women's Heiress pair that was almost fully black, the black "Baron" lows, the black/red low, the "infrared" low. And that's not even counting the I.E versions which is like 3 more

For those of you that got their shipping/tracking already, did you guys pick the $5 2-day shipping? ( Still waiting for my tracking since I did the standard shipping :frown: )

i did the 2 day shipping, the standard can can be longer - my mochas took longer than most to get it shipped

Back
Top Bottom