Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

All good, I ain't knocking you or anyone else, either. I get it. I love my sneakers, and I baby some of them and take care of them all. I can be OCD about it, even. I bought four pairs of Concords on release day two years ago and have only worn one pair, only inside the house, so far. All I meant was, I don't rock them for anyone else. My satisfaction comes from having them and enjoying them for myself, not for any other reason. But I'm old at this point. No one else in my world of life actually cares either way LOL
It's all love brother I get what you're saying now, my bad if my posts be coming off as defensive sometimes cause I do tend to take everything as a slight but I totally get it. When it comes to Jordans I only wear those on occasions where I feel like dressing up like vacations, dates, a night on the town etc. My slides and/or air maxes are reserved for my everyday wear so that's why I mentioned the pandemic I mean it my case I haven't been able to get out and do much that would cause for me to "dress up" but the silver lining in all that is that I have a backlog of js that I'm bout to step out with in 2021.. btw if you wear size 11 then sell your not brethren a pair of those concords

Was on the fence about keeping these, but leaning towards keeping them. Quality seems excellent, and the overall aesthetic is growing on me.
20201114_175352.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I know one thing. The white outline edges on black 11's, is EVERYTHING. Nike/JB, still needs their ***es whooped for EVER taking it away.

I shoes because I love the shoes, couldn't give a **** about wearing them out for anyone else to see and keeping things on ice until that time comes again. If anything, the pandemic and WFH situation and utter boredom makes me more likely to wear stuff right away, just to make myself happy/entertained. Pandemic has zero impact on what I choose to wear or not wear on a daily basis. It's not like I'm going to beat anything, anyway, because at most all I can do to them is wear them around the house or when taking a walk around the neighborhood. If anything, it's a good opportunity to break-in some pairs LOL
Amen. This is exactly how I feel. Exactly.

All good, I ain't knocking you or anyone else, either. I get it. I love my sneakers, and I baby some of them and take care of them all. I can be OCD about it, even. I bought four pairs of Concords on release day two years ago and have only worn one pair, only inside the house, so far. All I meant was, I don't rock them for anyone else. My satisfaction comes from having them and enjoying them for myself, not for any other reason. But I'm old at this point. No one else in my world of life actually cares either way LOL
Wow again. Are we long lost twins or some ****? Lol I’m old too and when I was younger I might have cared about flexing maybe a tad.

Wow again. Are we long lost twins or some ****? Lol I’m old too and when I was younger I might have cared about flexing maybe a tad.
LOL. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy rocking fresh-looking shoes, and it is fun when every once in a while someone says, hey, those are sick, or gives you the nod or whatever. But I don't keep stuff off of my feet because I'm trying to save them for certain occassions or only for situations where other people can see me wearing them. They're still sneakers, not fancy expensive dress shoes.

For a second I thought I was on the shaderoom with all the passive aggressive slights being thrown at me lol.. I never once said I wear my shoes so "other people can see them" I just prefer to wear my shoes when I'm out.. Also lol @ the notion that dudes should feel bad for not wanting to immediately trash $200 shoes simply because they're "just shoes." This site is full of elitist. Enjoy the shoes your way and let others enjoy them how they please, we're not killing anyone because we choose not to wear our shoes everyday.

Ok back to the main topic.

looks like these will indeed be a super GR. Of course don’t sleep too hard if you want them. The remaining Mom and Pop spots around my ways that haven’t been getting much marquee product is getting these too.

Looking forward to seeing a slew of Raiders and Spurs fitteds.

Was on the fence about keeping these, but leaning towards keeping them. Quality seems excellent, and the overall aesthetic is growing on me.
20201114_175352.jpg

Sorry to quote this post again, but THIS pic right here sold me. I NEED THESE. I don't know if I'll be able to double up, though. I mean it's mandatory, but my money is SUPER FUNNY, at the moment. I'm still on the fence with the Fire Red 4's, too. I'm mean COMPLETELY with those atrocities.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Ironically, it took those jackasses 15 years to put the white edges, back on them. Once they make the toe boxes a little less boxy, the 11 retro will be almost PERFECT!!!
The toe box is like the best feature on the OG 11 that smooth *** swoop from the toe up the tongue to the ankle super aerodynamic looking. That's why I love the OG 4s it like a sleek *** shoe!

Mine arrived earlier today. They're cool but I just don't like the non-embroidered Jumpman treatement. Was about to drop them on the UPS truck back to Nike but on a whim I texted my nearby shop and my guy there offered me $40 over what I paid including tax, said he actually had someone else in there today looking for them. So they're already gone LOL

Mine arrived earlier today. They're cool but I just don't like the non-embroidered Jumpman treatement. Was about to drop them on the UPS truck back to Nike but on a whim I texted my nearby shop and my guy there offered me $40 over what I paid including tax, said he actually had someone else in there today looking for them. So they're already gone LOL
PL thickness?

You know what, J, I didn't even examine them that close. Been working all day and just cracked them open quick for a first impression, sat them down, looked at them, said nah I'm good, and threw them back in the box. I'm sure someone else can answer, though.
Its all good. I was just curious if its the same it has been the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom