IMG_20201117_171633.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20201117_1440957_322_322.jpg
    IMG_20201117_1440957_322_322.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20201117_171703.jpg
    IMG_20201117_171703.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 150
And .......on that note, I think I may circle back on that whole wearing these instantly . :lol:

I done seen too many of these out in the wild on foot already. Hypebeast callin’ these the “Jubilee Space Jams” :lol:

summer 2021 is good to wear these y’all’ said? I’m in. :lol:.

There will be no resale value on these after RD imo
Maybe a McChicken and small fries

I couldn't disagree more. I literally see Jordans that were on clearance on kicksusa and footlocker (Jordan 4 releases), that are now on the major sneaker sites over retail. I don't know what the markup will be immediately, let's say for the first 2-3 months, but if you can sit on shoes for a year, like I've seen some people do, they might gross you $100.

I think the resell game has levels, as with everything else. There are people who will buy as many pairs as they can of a shoe like this and sit them in the basement/warehouse/etc... because they don't have to move them right away. They're still reselling everything else that they buy.

Only went back a couple of pages but has anyone tried these on yet? Fit like the playoffs or concords.....

You know me, I just love giving your old 🤬 a hard time. :lol:
Oh I know, my reply was meant in a fun way LOL
I couldn't disagree more. I literally see Jordans that were on clearance on kicksusa and footlocker (Jordan 4 releases), that are now on the major sneaker sites over retail. I don't know what the markup will be immediately, let's say for the first 2-3 months, but if you can sit on shoes for a year, like I've seen some people do, they might gross you $100.

I think the resell game has levels, as with everything else. There are people who will buy as many pairs as they can of a shoe like this and sit them in the basement/warehouse/etc... because they don't have to move them right away. They're still reselling everything else that they buy.
They'll certainly sell for more than MSRP. I think the point for now about these is, of all the recent holiday XI releases, these feel like they'll be the easiest to get and that they will command the lowest resale prices for people who end up having to go that route to get them. What they sell for in three years, who knows. If I HAD to bet, they won't be a $400-plus resale XI like Concords and SJs are, and like black/reds are creeping toward now just a year after they released. I don't care either way, I just find the sneaker resale market somewhat fascinating in terms of what does and doesn't catch on as commanding really high prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom