Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Do you think he will get the Sashiko IVs or Burgundy VIIIs?
Not a chance in hell.
:rofl:
P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion , do you even have to ask that question? At first when I read y'all's posts above, I was like, is who going to buy those? I even re-read some other posts to try and figure out who had been talking about those shoes. I finally realized you meant me, and started laughing. Buy? I don't even want to look at pictures of that trash. And listen, Premio, I want you to really take this onboard: If I see you making anniversary posts about those shoes in three years, I'm blocking your *** once and for all. Ya hear me? Good Lord.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hope he doesn't plan on reselling... they do that black light test stockx sending em back.
:lol:
I was waiting for that one LOL
In reality, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour knows the money I blew on the OW Vs, I don't count as anything, because I sold six or seven pairs of shoes I've had for quite some time and didn't want/need anymore that were just collecting dust in my closet to cover the cost. So they were free. #sneakeraddictlogic

Better than I expected. I like these, a lot.

Attachments

• A87EE749-98CB-4EA7-A37B-C0658AE8AC23.jpeg
    A87EE749-98CB-4EA7-A37B-C0658AE8AC23.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 474
  • B8B1ABEC-4A10-4A9D-BCE7-DE1889F0AC4A.jpeg
    B8B1ABEC-4A10-4A9D-BCE7-DE1889F0AC4A.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 513
Can you set additional tickets for other locations? Or does it just add a ticket to the location you already had set on the 1st entry?

Back
Top Bottom