Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

SNKRS pair landed today. They're flawless. Amazes me how the quality/QC can be so diff between releases (ex. FR4). Would love to hear Nike explain that!

The lettering on the eyelets is really what makes these unique. Marketers strive for a visceral reaction; they prefer people love or hate a product. Being luke warm or indifferent in general is considered a failure. I quite like it the unique look.

What I'm not sure about is whether I want to keep them. With the concord PEs (aka space jams) and Playoffs, I'm not sure I'd ever get around to wearing these in lieu of those. I'm more of a 4 guy, so abundant colorways I may only wear rarely is fine with me for 4s, but with the above mentioned colorways, plus Concords, I think I'm good on 11s....hmm....

I may keep them for one of my sons when they grow into them so I don't have to forfeit the other two black colorways....heh.

Anyway, fantastic release overall; this is what we deserve on EVERY release!

Got my shipping confirmation from champs from when I ordered yesterday morning around 7am Eastern so I am happy and thanks to you NTers for the heads up on champs!

Got my 3 kids pairs and just need 1 more pair for me and I’m done until the black hyper royal 13s and then I’m good until the Carmines.

FTL order just updated in USPS and it’s already in my city. Maybe that’s why they’re not selling leftovers, shipping online orders from nearest stores..

nike needs to get their shipping box together

not only is the shoe size on the box with the sku (you can easily google it and see whats inside) but it is pretty much just folded in and took very little effort to pull it open and take the shoe inside

i get it, theyre pretty much shipping them in the item box it came in straight from the factory to be able to ship faster but they got to be more secure

1.jpg

2.jpg

nike needs to get their shipping box together

not only is the shoe size on the box with the sku (you can easily google it and see whats inside) but it is pretty much just folded in and took very little effort to pull it open and take the shoe inside

i get it, theyre pretty much shipping them in the item box it came in straight from the factory to be able to ship faster but they got to be more secure

1.jpg

2.jpg
Send them a picture of this and tell them that it’s not acceptable. Anyone could steal your shoes knowing what’s inside. Better yet an employee with the shipping company could have. You have some rotten ones out there that’s would do such a thing.

SNKRS pair landed today. They're flawless. Amazes me how the quality/QC can be so diff between releases (ex. FR4). Would love to hear Nike explain that!

The lettering on the eyelets is really what makes these unique. Marketers strive for a visceral reaction; they prefer people love or hate a product. Being luke warm or indifferent in general is considered a failure. I quite like it the unique look.

What I'm not sure about is whether I want to keep them. With the concord PEs (aka space jams) and Playoffs, I'm not sure I'd ever get around to wearing these in lieu of those. I'm more of a 4 guy, so abundant colorways I may only wear rarely is fine with me for 4s, but with the above mentioned colorways, plus Concords, I think I'm good on 11s....hmm....

I may keep them for one of my sons when they grow into them so I don't have to forfeit the other two black colorways....heh.

Anyway, fantastic release overall; this is what we deserve on EVERY release!
That's ultimately why I sold the pair I got from the shock drop, I just couldn't see myself reaching for them instead of the Concords, playoffs, or SJs.

hmm, my FTL (.ca) order has an estimated delivery date of 8 days out, meanwhile the other random thing i bought after these is due to arrive tomorrow... what could this possibly mean? they need a week to "source" them?

edit: tracking finally updated with a location, they should be arriving tomorrow too now ahaha

Last edited:
Copped from FTL on Sunday morning at 3:53 adding to cart on the website not mobile. Set to arrive this Friday. Was sweating it out after lots of cancelled orders from that timeframe!

One champs store says they raffled the unclaimed already 3 more just say “check the app” for the raffle. So confused.

y’all think it’s too early to go the stock/eBay route? Starting to lose hope.

still can’t believe footaction canceled my order unbelievable

One champs store says they raffled the unclaimed already 3 more just say “check the app” for the raffle. So confused.

y’all think it’s too early to go the stock/eBay route? Starting to lose hope.

still can’t believe footaction canceled my order unbelievable

Wait it out for a bit to see how the landscape is looking. These ain’t going for a big number yet.

Back
Top Bottom