Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

This is the first time I tried for a pair of 11s on release day and didn't hit.

15-year-old Tyler from the burbs got his bot jumping to fund his reselling business, and hitting me with...
c4a.gif

Of course we onnn

Can't stress the power of a crew enough. I was cooked. But my girl came through was the clutch buckets to steal the game and secure victory.

Screenshot_20201212-101539_SNKRS.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-102109_WhatsApp.jpg

IMG-20201212-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20201212-WA0002.jpg

Passed on these as I prefer the Space Jams but glad everyone that wanted them copped!
Thread is literally littered with dudes who wanted them but wasn't able to cop. I understand the sentiment but stop being disingenuous. I'm mad I struck out so don't take it personally, I'm just venting

Ls everywhere. This is one I wanted to double up on. I was able to get 2 extra pairs a size smaller so I'll just take out the insoles and jam my toes in them to make it work. I'll also probably stop eating organ meats so my gout can go down

Thread is literally littered with dudes who wanted them but wasn't able to cop. I understand the sentiment but stop being disingenuous. I'm mad I struck out so don't take it personally, I'm just venting
Not being disingenuous at all. Sorry that you weren't able to cop. I'm sure Stockx or ebay will sell for 20-30 dollars over retail in a week, which isn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom