Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I used to work at Niketown NYC some years back. Pay was not good at all. Only good thing was the 50 percent off.
Yes, and it's changed recently. But it's neither here nor there.

I think these are nice for what they are, and I appreciated the metal details. These are more a of legacy/heritage design so I understand why they might seem redundant from a fashion point-of-view.

Couldn’t get through on my iPhone. Tried iPad and Apple Pay and was able to checkout with a size 11 on FTL - got email confirmation as well

I was able to confirm reservation from my Android Pixel 2 Xl. The app loads and responds to their API differently on Android. iOS seemingly tries to load the whole damn page in one swoop. Doesn't seem to be asynchronous calls either so those servers are getting hammered
Lol what? Is that a phone?

Carted a 10.5 but let go....click consistently but don't overdo it. One click, ok, click again.

On the plus side I assume the reason these are popping back at this time of night means they have to be canceling bot orders and refreshing inventory. That'd be a plus

the lettering on the eyelets is what makes these/sets them apart. come to find out, that's my favorite detail. over time they'll fall off and i really don't like the idea of that. also, i wish they included the plastic shoe trees.
IMG_20201212_215623_105.jpg

How did y'all get blocked on FTL? After I tapped a few times, a puzzle piece captcha popped up to prove i wasn't a bot. Did y'all not get that?

the lettering on the eyelets is what makes these/sets them apart. come to find out, that's my favorite detail. over time they'll fall off and i really don't like the idea of that. also, i wish they included the plastic shoe trees.
IMG_20201212_215623_105.jpg
The JORDAN on the eyelets have been my favorite detail from jump, and why I’ve been in since the original rumors. Don’t want/need it on any of my other 11s, but it’s a dope one time thing type of addition. Doubled up for that exact reason. You mentioning how they’ll eventually fall off is another bonus of not walking, as I won’t have that problem.

Back
Top Bottom