Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Good to see they’re still carting.. my FTL order from round noon should be good for my TTS. Got oos for my 10.5 on SNKRS after about a 20 min wait, tried 10 that was still there, instant got em. Nike/SNKRS has been really annoying this year..

Seemed like less stock than usual for holiday 11. Maybe they held back on stock, or folks are really that hard up for lunch money. Either way, glad to snag a pair.. but dreading the hassle for the 13s next week. :smh:

3F9C1149-C094-4F88-A29F-ADD4018ECA1C.jpeg

As nice as these are, between Space Jams twice, Breds three times, 72-10, then these, I would like to see something different.

Good looks to those mentioning the footie sites, was able to pass that info to a friend that struck out everywhere today and copped his 14 at eastbay.

Hopefully the Foot sites ship out these orders. I added mine to cart around 12pm PST off FTL website via my phone. Still waiting for shipping confirmation.

Not buying these but Footlocker just let me cart sz11 and gave me the timer to buy, so seems like still available. But why was it gonna charge me $7.99 for shipping when shipping is free for FLX members? And yes I was signed into my account.

Starting to feel like people really did not come out for these like they usually do for holiday 11 releases, which is understandable.

I can do international, but the $30 and more + shipping is too much for my blood that I would rather save for something else. right now, I'm thinking things that I would spend that $300 and more. maybe some pair of 34s or just wait for a better 35 colorway. but I would really like some Pippen line retros if ever that happens. maybe an authentic jersey perhaps.

Busted my *** getting both of these pairs today. But I still can't believe that I was able to land these two and not even have a chance with the Flint 13s.
20201212_195827.jpg
20201212_195920.jpg

How did y'all get blocked on FTL? After I tapped a few times, a puzzle piece captcha popped up to prove i wasn't a bot. Did y'all not get that?

Got that too, a few times, but I guess I was hitting it too fast. Just wild. Looks like my block is gone, so back to ATC tries, slower now...

Back
Top Bottom