Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Got my FTL pair earlier (first thing I've won off FLX since the switch smfh). Wish they would just put 11s in regular boxes smh

20201212_171733.jpg

Got shipping from SNKRS earlier

I never came off the WL for the 9's walked in after the reserve time and pairs were aplenty. Even though this is a 11 Christmas release I think it will be pairs to cop after the reserve time. FNL is only giving a 2hr window so I would try there first tomorrow...
Lol don't compare the demand for IXs with the demand for XIs. Very few people were picking up their reservations for the IXs and I bet almost everyone will pick up their XIs.

That being said, there will still be pairs leftover but they will not be plentiful.

Finally got through on footaction size 13. But on my haste I did free shipping. Is there a way I can call and pay for expedited shipping?

Yea no way you they cancel all 4 orders like that from all footsites. Might want to check and sure you don't have a fraud detection block.

IDK wtf happened. I did not get any alerts from my cc. I did use the same cc for all the orders.

It was weird af. Carted on FTL then checked out and 2 mins later cancelled order email. Okay.... tried Champs - carted and checked out - cancelled. Same with the other 2 footsites. This around like 3pm.

I was gonna say! :lol:

Glad you came to your senses and copped.
Came to my senses? Ummmm, okay. The main reason my mind changed on these after I was granted EA was because I saw Weartesters' review on them and saw how premium they looked.

Oh, and I checked out so fast on DSG that I forgot to use the $30 in rewards that I have, so I contacted their CS and they are gonna deduct that from my total. I am supposed to receive my order tomorrow, so DSG is definitely doing some really fast shipping.

Came to my senses? Ummmm, okay. The main reason my mind changed on these after I was granted EA was because I saw Weartesters' review on them and saw how premium they looked.

Oh, and I checked out so fast on DSG that I forgot to use the $30 in rewards that I have, so I contacted their CS and they are gonna deduct that from my total. I am supposed to receive my order tomorrow, so DSG is definitely doing some really fast shipping.
His comment was light-hearted in nature, why are you always so defensive

Yeah the last time I ordered from dicks my shoes got to me ridiculously fast.

Back
Top Bottom