Jordan XI Low "Black Croc" - $170 - 9/19/2015

These are up there with the brown low top 8s from a few years back. *******. Terrible. :smh:

To all the above who spoke on availability, I stated in a previous post that was what I gathered as well. Same two stores in my state who received OVO's are the only two getting these.

no foot spots or foot sites. They're listed as QS on j23 app release calendar so it makes sense.

Last edited:
To all the above who spoke on availability, I stated in a previous post that was what I gathered as well. Same two stores in my state who received OVO's are the only two getting these.

no foot spots or foot sites. They're listed as QS on j23 app release calendar so it makes sense.
Well guess I gotta hope nicekicks comes clutch or a ndc release

im guessing I can beat retail for these.

I like em and i'll pay 170 if I need to but im pretty sure beast don't care bout these...

20-30 off and im shootin...

Sneaker Politics pics:
I find that Sneaker Politics pics always make the shoe look better than they really are.   I wasn't planning to cop, but they're slowly growing on me.  Picked up two of the white cobalts already, but might get these as well.

None yet that I've heard but, city gear tweeted this earlier so, I'm not sure if this means they'll get them or not.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Raffle tickets for me and my girl at City Gear and Jimmy Jazz, both seem shady, I bet employees will get all pairs or else out the back door so not optimistic, but since NOBODY else is getting these you gotta play the hand you're dealt. CG said they got 20 pair total, all sizes. 

Last edited:
They made them limited like that because they`re trash, lol. Friend of mine asked me for a 15 in these but the local store is only getting a 14. whomp whomp

Glad I could help. Stumbled upon it accidentally myself, called a few today close by regarding release procedure and, got the same shady treatment as you.

3/4 gave real skeptical, unsure info. Final one I called said they were doing guaranteed tickets and they had one left. It was my size, Swung by ASAP and picked up the last ticket.

Very pleased to know I have these secured. Could care less how un-appealing they are to everyone, I find them quite wavy. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
places are doin tix for these?

are these scarce in some areas?

assumed these were gonna be a walk in, walk out type of deal.

Last edited:
Glad I could help. Stumbled upon it accidentally myself, called a few today close by regarding release procedure and, got the same shady treatment as you.

3/4 gave real skeptical, unsure info. Final one I called said they were doing guaranteed tickets and they had one left. It was my size, Swung by ASAP and picked up the last ticket.

Very pleased to know I have these secured. Could care less how un-appealing they are to everyone, I find them quite wavy.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
I like them too. Glad you got your pair locked down. Keep your fingers crossed for me Friday, LOL. 

Back
Top Bottom