JORDAN XI LOW 'CONCORD' RELEASING ON SUMMER 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
this must be the concord low rumored to be out.Summer 2014 nike account catalogue came up today.No pics still

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW

528895-153

WHITE/BLACK-DARK CONCORD

€149.90

Jordan

SU14 FTW EMPLOYEES

UPPER: RICH, FULL-GRAIN LEATHERS AND MESH ARE COMPLEMENTED BY AN AGGRESSIVE PATENT LEATHER RAND.

MIDSOLE: A SCUPLTED PU MIDSOLE WITH FULL LENGTH ENCAPSULATED AIR IN THE FOREFOOT AND HEEL. A FULL LENGTHCOMPOSITE SHANK FOR MIDFOOT SUPPORT.

OUTSOLE: CARBON FIBER SPRING PLATE, FULL LENGTH AIR SOLE UNIT, AND POLYURETHANE MIDSOLE.

PROFILE: THE GREATEST SHOE AND ALL-TIME FAVORITE AIR JORDAN IS BACK FOR THE GREATEST PLAYER-MICHAEL JORDAN.

leather and mesh upper hmmmmm........
im guessing the toungue will be leather........and hopefully it'll have 3 gold rings embossed :smokin

leather and mesh upper hmmmmm........
im guessing the toungue will be leather........and hopefully it'll have 3 gold rings embossed :smokin

Likely just a standard mesh upper model...The "RICH, FULL-GRAIN LEATHERS" is probably the heel piece...

...Or these...With the leather base and mesh straps~eyelets...Either way I think it's doubtful that they release the Chi McBride version's with the gold foil rings on the tongue...Unless of course they drop them in a pack with the Black / Red lows as well...It's JB so who knows...

View media item 584392

Last edited:
oh didnt catch that then.;p)..what was the meaning of those?
Thanks for the info. Can't wait until next summer, multiples will be had.

Meaning was to commemorate MJ's six title rings.

They were a gift to Chi from Tinker.

And just because they are so dang nice, I wouldn't mind these also.

Last edited:
For what it's worth...While I would GREATLY prefer the OG style mesh upper, it seems like the leather would be more durable in the sense of cleaning and non yellowing over an extended period of time...I'd be inclined to think that since the last two low XI's that have released have had the mesh upper then these will as well, but of course it's JB and they like to roll everybody and switch things up on releases...

Like I said in the other thread these are grails for me so it's looking like double and out on this end...Mesh upper, leather upper is whatever to me at this point...

Also the leather upper variant is what MJ was rocking last summer from what I recall...

Last edited:
^

Same here, these are grails to me.

I would prefer a leather upper with mesh lace straps.

Last edited:
I'd prefer a mesh upper, but if there was a leather upper, I wouldn't mind if it's white since it's more subtle. The shiny black leather looks kinda weird on XIs, IMO.

good lawd, cant wait. 3-4 pairs easy. no lie.

i love XI's but hate mids. SRS

i love lows! these will be had, hope they are a HUGE GR

good lawd, cant wait. 3-4 pairs easy. no lie.

i love XI's but hate mids. SRS

i love lows! these will be had, hope they are a HUGE GR

i love the mids but can't stand the lows...you hate the mids though??? :smh: :smh: haha....to each his own fam...;p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom