Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

Copped my sz 14 off DSG this morning. Was going to use the money for 17 lows but I already know a bunch bull**** is going to happen to those and Im not paying $600 for them.

What’s the history on rhese
Copped my sz 14 off DSG this morning. Was going to use the money for 17 lows but I already know a bunch bull**** is going to happen to those and Im not paying $600 for them.

I’m not even paying the retail price. I wanted them, but easy pass at $300

Just got me and my son a pair off the navy exchange. Both pairs for 260 is a no brainier. I didn't get the military blues so this is my consolation prize..

Heard a restock on the mb4 might drop later this week idk...

So been out for a min. Got the Jams off of Footlocker. Got the shipping today with SmartKargo? Anyone had them shipped with that carrier before?

space jams are the best 11's so I'm going to circle back for these around July. just too many drops this month for me

Man I was in college for the 2014 concord low release. I hope they can bring those back one day. Ive always been a fan of the lows.
1.cherry
2. unc
3. snakeskin
4. space jams (biased owner)
5. the OG I.E. pair/Concords

That's my top 5 if i had to make a list. With the highs I only rock OG colors. (DMP and CG included)

IMG_2476.jpeg

should i get a 2nd pair guys? I just bought the penny 2's, MB4's and the reimagined 4s. I haven't worn any of them yet either....

talk me off the ledge LOL.....

How did you miss out on those MB4s?
Busy weekend... Everytime I checked the sites it was sold out... I seen everybody else eating and I had absolutely no luck. Idk, I even went outside that day drove around for 2 hours and didn't score my size ... It was weird cause they said 1 million pairs and that's highly improbable unless they have restocks coming out ..

Everybody already got the space jams and they still in abundance everywhere .. feels like they put out more SJ than MB...

I seen a dude yesterday with some MB that were beat... Like he's been wearing them for 6 months already .. 😂 kinda killed my desire for them, but if I see them within the next few days online I'll pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom