Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

I received my pair and weartester was right about the sizing. I tried with thicker socks and it was better.
The shape of the toe box is weird.
Can you elaborate? Im a 10.5 in 1 lows but ive never had 11s lol. Not sure if I should get a 10.5 or 10. Wider foot and I narrower shoes so I half size up. True size 10 prob.

What are the chances of the Og high spacejames with jumpman jam on the tongue be released. These are cool but the highs are killa imo.
The “mids” are cool, but I like the lows better for casual wear. I don’t like how the mids crease easily around my ankles

I have up on DSG for Jordan releases

The one that is honest on the strip gets too many people going there

The one that has less people going to it in Summerlin backdoors everything

Hit on 11.5 at hibbets but might not pick em up. I never do that if I win.....for easily 10 years now I've wanted them to make these but idk...just copped mb4s and those smoke these. Might just retire till bc3 this fall.

Can you elaborate? Im a 10.5 in 1 lows but ive never had 11s lol. Not sure if I should get a 10.5 or 10. Wider foot and I narrower shoes so I half size up. True size 10 prob.
l'm sorry but it's really hard to help you. Plus i have never bought an AJ 1 low or high.
The only thing that i can tell you is, i have the 11 Low ie 11 Bred 2022 and i went a 0.5 size down.
But i feel when people are watching me, they look small for my body.
So if i had to do it again i would have grabbed a size 9 (even 9=9.25or 9.5).
That's the reason why i decided to grab the size 9 for the SJ. I don't want small shoes.
But we can trust in Weartester in the same time, he give good advice for the sizing in general.
The good thing for me will be for sure the pinkye toe issue. I don't think the SJ are pinkye toe killer with this new toe box shape. At least i hope. But the bad thing is around my ankle, maybe it is less comfortable.
I regret to not double up on these because the smell is so good that i don't want to break them in. So the size will not be a issue for me if they stayed in the Box, but the cushionning look to be on point.
QC stickers 9

I was like alot people on here saying gametime/release day decision.... but then I thought, why not grab a pair of the 2016 kids near ds for around the same price. All what I just said would've went out the window if the price lower on these Spacejam lows. Copped 2016 pair $208

Got cart jacked on hibbett pivoted to SNKRS and hit.

Had a 10 dollar reward with hibbett so that would have been nice

IMG_9668.png

Caught a L for a 12.5 on SNKRS, but hit on a 12. Put in for the Shiekh drawing & got the confirmation I was entered, but looks like it didn’t take when I checked this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_8356.jpeg
    IMG_8356.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 508
Back
Top Bottom