Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

Man I miss my bred 11 lows. Summer 2015 I was wildin in em lol good times. Sold a year later for retail after like 20 wears. Looked DS . Not a single crease
I had those and the Concord lows, which I had wanted for damn near 20 years. Sold them both due to the horrendous shape, toe boxes, and the overall way they looked (both pairs). Absolutely terrible renditions of XI patent lows. Thankfully they've improved the XI low shape since then.

1702758745350.jpeg

1702758776768.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit

I’m not one for altering my shoes, but can’t the white line be achieved by carefully fraying it up a bit w/ sandpaper (or similar method)? Not even sure if that would work

I’m not one for altering my shoes, but can’t the white line be achieved by carefully fraying it up a bit w/ sandpaper (or similar method)? Not even sure if that would work
I dont know if the white chalk/colored pencil will take or not. I would not suggest sandpaper or any cutting devise at all though. Pretty sure you would regret that. PXL_20231221_221103763.MP.jpg PXL_20231221_221054049.jpg

Last edited:
Ok with the blue on these. Simply due to it being a low I guess. But the next mid must go back to the Concord.

I’m afraid it won’t and that these upcoming lows indicate a black/blue mid “SJ” release within three years. To the point it’s made me shelve my plan to sell my last remaining pair of the 2016s.

Back
Top Bottom