Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

What you mean you decided youre in on both of them ? You know you were in on both from day 1 B
laugh.gif

Ok so I just did an official count of how many raffles I did. Between my babymama and roommate coming with me for store raffles plus shiekh codes i collected 97 raffles in the Bay Area . all size 11 men.

So far I won these raffles:

4 reds
2 blues

6/97 on raffles. nothing from shiekh codes yet. If I get more calls for the cherries I'm rejecting my raffle for someone else to win. If I win more cherries via shiekh just meet me at that mall. Yee
Youre begging to get banned and dont even know it

You get banned for posting raffle results? I didn't know that either. Anyways, that's why I don't put much footwork into raffles, easier chance going online.

Just asked a guy I know who works at a fta and he said cherries are more limited....not sure if I believe him though since more ppl are hitting on them than the navy pair
Footaction Gastonia "released" more Blues than Reds!  

According to that, that is 18 pairs of wht/red vs 23 pairs of navy. Not enough of a discrepancy to say one is more limited than the other ACCORDING TO THAT PICTURE POSTED OF THAT STORE in my opinion. Overall, one could in fact be more limited than the other. From my experience in asking about the 2, some stores have one and not the other and vice versa. Didn't get the feeling that more stores had red as opposed to navy or vice versa.

I KNOW FCFS IS WILD AND THESE ARE 11S BUT 3 AM IS A BIT EXTREME AND IF THATS TOO LATE I MIGHT AS WELL LINE UP AN HOUR AGO LMAO..
Depending what size you wear, lining up now still maybe futile.  I remember when the Concords dropped, dudes were lined up from 2pm in a few spots in NJ.  When Downtown Newark would do FCFS, I used to line up around 1am and there would already be a couple of people lined up

Wow, just got another call. There must be quite a few of these in my area, or low interest.. 3/7 so far.
Maybe most folks are dropping these and are saving up their funds for the yeezy 750 that are dropping on June 11th. Those would presumably result in greater profit margin than these would.

Back
Top Bottom