Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Looking for 10.5, any other sites? east bay and foot locker have the option but won't go through for some reason.

FinishLine won't accept my paypal since its not US registered :frown:

you know this was an actual decent price for these i thought nike would od on the price and put um at 189 lol

thanks got email and confirmation. I used my paypal account but it said cancelled. then I used my credit card and that went tru I hope
good. fln tracking information is usually up by the end of the day. the tracking infor will be in before you even get the shipping confirmation email. if you bought it using your fnl log in you can long in and go to orders and see if they input the tracking. if you checked out as guest you cab use the order tracking on fnl and see if they input the tracking info

Yes, I'd like to know this information as well. I used a different card then normal for this SNKRS drawing, and got the email saying I won them. But those emails say order confirmation arriving soon. My question is if you have received that initial email, are you 100% in the clear already? I know they say you will be charged automatically, so I'm hoping that in order to get the email payment has already gone through. There would only be "worry" if they send that email first and then try to charge you thus sending the actual order confirmation after charge has cleared. Hope the question isn't too confusing. Thanks in advance for help/clarification.

With that being said, has anyone who won the SNKRS drawing receive ORDER CONFIRMATION yet?
Well for me at least. I got my order conf but nothing on shipping yet. Shakenbake said it may come tomorrow, which does sound about right. I would believe that at least with the draw, since it's a raffle more or less, once you get an order confirmation you're in the clear. I think...

FNL both colors and  L's for the SNKRS draw as usual.  Sizes still carting on FNL...Uh-oh.

Well for me at least. I got my order conf but nothing on shipping yet. Shakenbake said it may come tomorrow, which does sound about right. I would believe that at least with the draw, since it's a raffle more or less, once you get an order confirmation you're in the clear. I think...

Oh ok, then I guess there's something to worry about then. What does the order confirmation email look like? Wonder if it means anything that I haven't received one yet. Reason I'm asking is because I can be using this time to grab a pair online before they dry out, but I've won the drawing so I don't want to purchase another if this is indeed coming through.

My question has been answered due to Nike sending me the order confirmation email. Thanks for all the help y'all. Appreciate.

i went to take the sole out of these because they were too tight.. Nd i noticed this soft padding under the sole.. I've never seen this on any retro.. They feel so comfortable without the soleView media item 2055943

the only thing I hate about aj11s  is some pair have sole separation coming out the boxes. like if you look between the toe caps on the right or left corner of the midsole  sometimes they don't glue the shoe perfectly and theres a space

Last edited:
Oh ok, then I guess there's something to worry about then. What does the order confirmation email look like? Wonder if it means anything that I haven't received one yet. Reason I'm asking is because I can be using this time to grab a pair online before they dry out, but I've won the drawing so I don't want to purchase another if this is indeed coming through.
That's exactly what I didn't want to happen with me and it did. I'm overseas so copping isn't impossible from here but it's not exactly easy either. I was telling my co-workers that I have never hit on the draw so I had no reason to think I would today and watch me end up hitting and be able to get from one of the other sites. And that's exactly what happened! Crazy. So I cancelled one of them. At the very least someone else could eat and not have to pay retail. I definitely don't need two pairs. 

you know this was an actual decent price for these i thought nike would od on the price and put um at 189 lol
aint nothing decent about retail, especially for a pair of lows.

for the guy who took the insole out of his shoe. did you go tts or .5 a size down

Last edited:
No more than $110 really. And why even accept $110 when we could demand $85....?

how come finish line always charge for shipping. All other stores are offering free shipping. The only good thing I see from that is that you hit the $200 mark and get $20 back.

Think im just gonna go to sleep. Been 3 hours pressing the damn button on east bay and finish line :smh:

can not get fnl to process payment for nothing. Card will not work and now they are undergoing maintenance

ive only gotten about 2 orders cancelled on me by fnl over the years and the 40 plus sneakers ive ordered from them. once for the white and red 11 lows for my girl a couple years ago and bred 1qs on the restock which had the backdoor link but i had ordered 2 breds so atleast one shipped.

So disappointing to see 8,5 to be one of the first to disappear from Finish Line...First Xl low that I miss in years, oh well. 

Back
Top Bottom