Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

http://www.kicksonfire.com/release-reminder-nike-air-foamposite-one-tianjin-china-release/

but lets not talk about foams in this jordan thread lol. i just think those are so nice.
It's nice, but I don't think it's a versatile enough of shoes that I can wear often.
i would not accept the package and have em return to sender if they ever told me i had to pay $80 extra lol naaaaaaaaaaaaah b
Even if I had them sent back, I'd have to get them shipped again which cost another $50 or so via dhl, which isn't that much difference lol
no i mean ship em back and not order from that site again lol but thats me

If you do have to ship with a lower $ value . Mark the item as gift and ship it by Fedex international ( 4 days transit time) only. Don't ship DHL , Smart post or Etc.[/,
If you do have to ship with a lower $ value . Mark the item as gift and ship it by Fedex international ( 4 days transit time) only. Don't ship DHL , Smart post or Etc.

My source in the us have better deals with dhl than FedEx, that's why I normally use it for my us purchases. But for my Japan purchases, I usually opt for FedEx, and you are right, they go through so much faster, and none of the package has been stop to be open and inspected ever :D:D.

I might just use FedEx for this one as my hype has been multiplying ever since I missed out on copping this on release day:rolleyes:{:smh:

no i mean ship em back and not order from that site again lol but thats me

I have no choice as other retailers have the same option of not marking down value too.

That's sucks, take a trip to the US and load on Js to bring it back with you . HaHa

Haha, my plan is to move there when my kids are older, but that won't be in another 5-6 years time. But I've pretty much got my grail Jordan's already that I used to own back in the 90s (concord xi, legend blue xi) and ones I wished I got but missed out (vi black infra, hare vii) the ones I'm occasionally get are the the cherry on top (pun intended):D

That's sucks, take a trip to the US and load on Js to bring it back with you . HaHa
That's what I did on a Cali holiday back in '04 :D
Bought a massive suitcase out there & filled it with Jordans & some US only AF1's. Paid the excess baggage fee in advance. Customs officers at LAX weren't too happy but they couldn't do owt cos we were on our way out of the States :tongue:

damnnn taking a shippibg charge hit

I actually called them and asked to remove 1 shipping charge since I had to place to orders and they removed 1 $9.99 shipping fee. Fnl used to allow you to add multiple jordans on the order. Guess they changed it.

Relax bro.. It was only a valid advise to his tax question.

And yes FYI I do alot of international trade in the US and Europe (Manfuring Plant in Asia) both import and export. So I am a little familiar with how international shipping works .
didnt they raise the limit past $200? i thought i read something about that
https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/about/news/service_updates/20160224_us_de_minimis.html
yup i knew i read that somewhere. thats awesome for us in the US.

Same here.    

i really don't do the resell, but i might need it one day 
nerd.gif

Same here.    

i really don't do the resell, but i might need it one day 
nerd.gif

theyre pretty good. alotta times they have prices on there for certain sizes of kicks that are lower than what youd find anywhere else, or lower than market resell value i should say.

Same here.    

i really don't do the resell, but i might need it one day :nerd:  

I've been known to buy and sell. I tend to collect, not wear for 2 years, then sell to make room for the next. I donate worn shoes too. [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Last edited:
Entered the Raffle on SNKRS for both the Navy and Red's. With only hoping to get the Navy's but ended up winning both. Wasn't intending to keep the Red's, but saw them on feet this morning and I might end up keeping them now. They just look too clean.

Back
Top Bottom