Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Have you called them ?
I just got off of LiveChat with them, and here is what the rep said:

"Product number 521XXXXX has been selected for additional verification. This process typically takes 24-72 business hours. You will receive an email once the status of your order changes. We apologize for any delay this may cause."

Last edited:
View media item 2063217
That sucks..[emoji]128542[/emoji]

IDK if I could live with that cut difference

THIS..

I just got my pair and I gotta say I'm disappointed with the creasing on below the 23 . Also they are pre-yellowed soles.

AND THIS!! MY SECOND PAIR HAD A DECENT CUT BUT FROM LEFT TO RIGHT SHOE ITS NOT EVEN IN UNISON :smh: … AND THAT CREASING BELOW THE 23 ON THE HEEL SEVERELY PISSED ME OFF.. MY NTNY PAIR DOESNT HAVE MUCH CREASING BUT A BAD CUT.. MY CHAMPS PAIR HAS DECENT CUT (MOSTLY ON THE RIGHT PAIR) BUT CREASING ON THE HEEL…

JUST CANT GET RIGHT WITH JB… IF THEY CAN PUT NA ON THE BACKS OF KICKS, USE SNAKESKIN ON JORDANS, PUT CAMO ON V'S, MAKE HIGH QUALITY OVO, AND MILLION DOLLAR CREAM LEATHER II'S… LEAST THEY CAN DO IS GET THIS CUT RIGHT AND QUIT PRECREASING SHOES :rolleyes

Have you called them ?

"Product number 521XXXXX has been selected for additional verification. This process typically takes 24-72 business hours. You will receive an email once the status of your order changes. We apologize for any delay this may cause."
Maybe they need to verify your CC, i would call them instead of live chat

THIS..

AND THIS!! MY SECOND PAIR HAD A DECENT CUT BUT FROM LEFT TO RIGHT SHOE ITS NOT EVEN IN UNISON :smh: … AND THAT CREASING BELOW THE 23 ON THE HEEL SEVERELY PISSED ME OFF.. MY NTNY PAIR DOESNT HAVE MUCH CREASING BUT A BAD CUT.. MY CHAMPS PAIR HAS DECENT CUT (MOSTLY ON THE RIGHT PAIR) BUT CREASING ON THE HEEL…

JUST CANT GET RIGHT WITH JB… IF THEY CAN PUT NA ON THE BACKS OF KICKS, USE SNAKESKIN ON JORDANS, PUT CAMO ON V'S, MAKE HIGH QUALITY OVO, AND MILLION DOLLAR CREAM LEATHER II'S… LEAST THEY CAN DO IS GET THIS CUT RIGHT AND QUIT PRECREASING SHOES :rolleyes
We pay a premium price and we should get top quality shoes that reflect what we pay for them!

product number being verified? Never seen that before as they give the product number very odd .....

Yea I don't care like that I'm going too still rock them,just sucks when u think QS and the money u spent quality should be on point, but hey it's JB shouldn't expect the best right...

"QS" has nothing to do with the quality, crafstmanship, or money i spent on them though ...

maybe if it were "PRM" but that still doesnt account for quality control because ive seen plenty of PRM stuff with flaws

theres mobile notifications. just turn them on for j23app's twitter.
battery wouldn't survive the day. peeling $2 for the j23 app nothing especially if you have a smartphone or have a sneaker habit. lol. some people don't do twitter to btw

theres mobile notifications. just turn them on for j23app's twitter.
battery wouldn't survive the day. peeling $2 for the j23 app nothing especially if you have a smartphone or have a sneaker habit. lol. some people don't do twitter to btw
well dont torture your phone and turn on mobile notifications for everyone lol just have mobile notifications on for j23app. i dont "do" twitter either. i have a twitter strictly because of my sneaker habit. i follow j23app and others like him.

"QS" has nothing to do with the quality, crafstmanship, or money i spent on them though ...

maybe if it were "PRM" but that still doesnt account for quality control because ive seen plenty of PRM stuff with flaws
When you spend about 200 dollars on any shoe quality should be on point so money does have something to do with it,and for QS there supposed to be limited Pairs so there wasn't that many made you would think the quality should be decent is what I'm saying...

Summer ready
13413339_1114072975327281_813496353_n.jpg

The PL on the red is fd up.

Just opened my pair of 9.5 from FNL. I'm satisfied with my patent cut in comparison to what I've seen posted here. Decent height and pretty even across both shoes. There is a couple of minor creases on the white heel leather, but since I'm putting these on the pavement shortly, doesn't really bother me.

Now it's on to the Metallic Vs...

Last edited:
Just opened my pair of 9.5 from FNL. I'm satisfied with my patent cut in comparison to what I've seen posted here. Decent height and pretty even across both shoes. There is a couple of minor creases on the white heel leather, but since I'm putting these on the pavement shortly, doesn't really bother me.

Pics ?
The PL on the red is fd up.
I'll live

Last edited:
When you spend about 200 dollars on any shoe quality should be on point so money does have something to do with it,and for QS there supposed to be limited Pairs so there wasn't that many made you would think the quality should be decent is what I'm saying...

I understand your point about quality but how u worded it QS does not mean exceptional quality .. and also theres been plenty of QS GRs

Back
Top Bottom