Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

That's a pretty ****** move man.

It's got nothing to do with the seller as that's manufacturers' fault.

To file a dispute is a total ***** move.

YOU should of asked the seller for additional photos. for example hey I'm def interested in the item can I see additional angled photos of these areas?...... AS A SELLER if I would already have lots of photos including the defected areas (that way you know what ur getting). Personally if i bought from an authorized dealer not one of those sites where cant return the shoe, I would of took it back ,that's what I did with the white and red joints.. it looked a lot worse than that actually. I returned to finishline didint want anyone eles to be unhappy.

Last edited:
That's a pretty ****** move man.

It's got nothing to do with the seller as that's manufacturers' fault.

To file a dispute is a total ***** move.

Has everything to do with the seller if that defect isn't disclosed the seller isn't being honest.

Last edited:
MAY END UP RETURNING ONE OF MY PAIRS.. NOT THAT I WANT TO BUT IM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE "ADULT GUILT" OF HAVING 2 PAIRS OF SHOES :rolleyes ... NOT TO MENTION I KIND OF WANT METALLIC V'S :smh: .. GOD BLESS NIKETOWNS 30 DAY RULE

I tried selling my 2nd pair for 260 on eBay, no takers...back they go to footlocker.
cuz there are tons of pairs out there for cheaper. ive seen 200 + shipping, but most on average are 220-230 shipped. not too many r gonna pay you 260.

Last edited:
Why not sell for retail since that's what you'll end up with????

cuz there are tons of pairs out there for cheaper. ive seen 200 + shipping, but most on average are 220-230 shipped. not too many r gonna pay you 260.
Before I would get lucky having some sucker pay top dollar. Now I get nothing not even an offer, eBay is not the same for me anymore. I rather just return them instead of lowering the price just to make lunch $. I did a swap, kept the higher PL cut.

wait niketowns have 30 day rule?

btw if anyone is looking for a size 8 in both colorways dm me! 

YOU CAN GET A REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS.. KIND OF STANDARD BUT SOME PLACES SOMETIMES DO 7 DAYS AND SOME SHOES ARE FINAL SALE.. BUT THEY DIDNT STAMP ANYTHING ON THE RECEIPT

YOU CAN GET A REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS.. KIND OF STANDARD BUT SOME PLACES SOMETIMES DO 7 DAYS AND SOME SHOES ARE FINAL SALE.. BUT THEY DIDNT STAMP ANYTHING ON THE RECEIPT

With Nike you can go past 30 days. If the item is unworn you have the receipt. Nike will accept a return 6 months or a year later.

Has everything to do with the seller if that defect isn't disclosed the seller isn't being honest.

Not a lot of sellers are as ocd bout shoes as we are man. Some could maybe be a single parent mom looking to make a few bucks for her child's diapers money or something.

Not a lot of sellers are as ocd bout shoes as we are man. Some could maybe be a single parent mom looking to make a few bucks for her child's diapers money or something.

Why would a seller be OCD? The objective for a seller is to sell the shoe for a profit. As a buyer you'll be OCD on the quality of the product. Time to move on from this subject. We all have our own opinions and views

What about jimmyjazz?

I've never purchased from Jimmy Jazz. Nike has the most generous return policy. East bay is 60 days full refund after 60 days it's store credit. I'd suggest reading the returns section on the website. I prefer NDC for the hassle free return policy and free shipping both ways on any product.

I know that just trying to see if anyone is interested here before i return them back

With Nike you can go past 30 days. If the item is unworn you have the receipt. Nike will accept a return 6 months or a year later.
to make this more clear....you can return kicks within 30 days for a refund for ANY reason, even if the worn i believe. past the 30 days, you can still get a refund but now they have to be unworn. gotta have original receipt in both instances.

to make this more clear....you can return kicks within 30 days for a refund for ANY reason, even if the worn i believe. past the 30 days, you can still get a refund but now they have to be unworn. gotta have original receipt in both instances.

This is correct. with no receipt you can still make a return for unworn items. Nike will give you the lowest price found in the database.

Managed to get a UK11 pair of these off Size yesterday after they sold out everywhere on Saturday. I thought it might take a bit longer for the Saturday buyers to return the ones they didn't want but I'm not complaining :D

JUST RETURNED MY SECOND PAIR TO NTNY TODAY.. DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT BUT I CANT BUY DOUBLES OF A SHOE ANYMORE.. TOO MUCH #SPONSIBILLERIES 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom