Jordan xi pics...og's and dmp's

sup nt here are couple pics of my jordan xi's that i want to share with all of you...all comments are welcome
8eve6pi.jpg
7ycqek8.jpg
6wz4i9z.jpg
THANX FOR LOOKING...added pics of my son and daughters air jordan xi and og v #23
2rqmu4x.jpg
kd3ct3.jpg
vpzsx5.jpg

DUDE.... THATS WEAK.... ONLY 7 PAIRS OF THE DMP XI'S...... STEP UP YOUR GAME...

BUT ON A REAL NOTE... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? MUCH PROPS HOMES.

A sanctuary of shine and ice for the most beautiful Air Jordan ever created (IMO)....the Air Jordan XI.
pimp.gif

yea i've been in love with the concords since they first came out on 95...now i can't stop buying em. ...

takeflightlikemike, that is the iciest pair of Jordans I ever seen dude, gaaaaaaaadamn. But very, very, very, very, very, very, very nice !%%$ OP.

Not tryin to hate, buuuuuuuuuuut.....................Why do you feel the need to have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many of the same pair of sneakers. Is therenothing else you'd rather spend you money on???

daytona...xi's is my favorite j's of all time,that's the reason y i got so many of em. i feel like if i beat 1 i can always rock a fresh pairwhenever i want. i need couple more then that's it,im not buying em anymore. my kids also got the xi's like concords,colombias,bred,and new retroes.

jordan don...whadup....thank you all for the compliments and to any of u got dmp xi or concords sz. 9-9.5 please let me know...thanx

Back
Top Bottom