JORDAN XI RETRO LOW vol LOWTOP COLUMBIAS?

Originally Posted by kingofny04

video-009561.jpg

video_image-043528.jpg

video_image-043530.jpg

video_image-043538.jpg

video_image-043532.jpg

More Images Here

via SneakerWatch
saw this in another thread. possible 2012 release date?

^ Someone educated me on this matter, these are the white/varsity red/black 11 lows with a Concord sole swap.

& there you have it.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Someone educated me on this matter, these are the white/varsity red/black 11 lows with a Concord sole swap.

& there you have it.

this^

Looks like a misplaced sole. The idea would be nice though. I wouldn't be mad at seeing the patent 11's in new color combos. All black low would be mean.

More evidence that early release sites sell frankenstien shoes , sneakerapes newly renamed web site which I won't advertise is selling these monstrosites for $300 each with a FSR available
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

More evidence that early release sites sell frankenstien shoes , sneakerapes newly renamed web site which I won't advertise is selling these monstrosites for $300 each with a FSR available
sick.gif

Haha wow. Honestly, i think its a pshop but if they were truly releasing i wouldnt be suprised. White red 11 lows, columbia 11 and now another white patent release? Idk fellas, not really feeling all that white patent. I thought white red lows and columbias may have been overboard for 1 year of releases...

Ive been waiting for years for the patent lows to come back. Not really feeling the colors that much, but I was a fan of the patent lows.

They need to stop putzing around and drop the Columbias already. No lows or variants. The real Mid with the blue sole. Playoff Black/Reds really do nothing for me. Dropped WAY too many times already...

the red makes em look like fakes for some reason like they were too cheap and used the white ones coming out and just sole swapped

Back
Top Bottom