JORDAN XI SPACE JAMS anywhere in cebu???

anyone know if they have the space jams still anywhere in cebu? ayala? sm? if not in cebu, anywhere in manila? powerplant? mall of asia? also how much, inpesos, are they??

online OR if you know someone from china, there's still alot of spacejams (LEGIT) floating around the malls. got this info from an officemate who'sbeen assigned to our shanghai office. but be careful in buying items coming from china since knockoffs/counterfeits there is like whoah!

Originally Posted by superswag

online OR if you know someone from china, there's still alot of spacejams (LEGIT) floating around the malls. got this info from an officemate who's been assigned to our shanghai office. but be careful in buying items coming from china since knockoffs/counterfeits there is like whoah!

bro, are you planning to cop yours in china?

Originally Posted by wytboy55

online OR if you know someone from china, there's still alot of spacejams (LEGIT) floating around the malls. got this info from an officemate who's been assigned to our shanghai office. but be careful in buying items coming from china since knockoffs/counterfeits there is like whoah!

yo dagz, i learned about it just this monday when me and my officemates resumed work. by then i already asked someone from the US to order for me for a higherprice. too bad for me... also, i dont feel safe buying from china unless i'll go there and buy the stuff myself. plus the problem is shipping the shoeshere since i think around 3-5 heads already requested the guy to hook them up with spacejams. i dont think he can accommodate any more requests.

but according to them it was also GR there. so you might try to look for someone working/based in china to hook you up. im not sure how accurate the info is.but i think its worth the try. just be extra cautious in buying stuff there.

HTH

Originally Posted by wytboy55

yo dagz, i learned about it just this monday when me and my officemates resumed work. by then i already asked someone from the US to order for me for a higher price. too bad for me... also, i dont feel safe buying from china unless i'll go there and buy the stuff myself. plus the problem is shipping the shoes here since i think around 3-5 heads already requested the guy to hook them up with spacejams. i dont think he can accommodate any more requests.

but according to them it was also GR there. so you might try to look for someone working/based in china to hook you up. im not sure how accurate the info is. but i think its worth the try. just be extra cautious in buying stuff there.

HTH

its not a general release here in Japan but there are stores selling them for about 24,000 yen which is about 12K pesos. if anyone wants let mek now I can tryto hook you guys up. its a specialty store so its definitely legit.

goodluck looking for sizes here (beijing/china). if your size is 8.5 or under you have a good chance. any size above it, your best chance is a mom/pop store, abit expensive.

poochaudio/edu- let me know asap

No hate but is it really necessary to creat a new thread just for this inquiry?

Well since it was asked... these are the answers...

No! there is no space jams Jordan xi available in cebu since, now and soon in any of the retailers. Except if its coming from a reseller.

The only store in Manila which had them and released them way back December 23, 2009 was Nike Park BHS in a limited quantity of 50 pairs. Plus a few pairs for raffle. It retailed for 7995 pesos. No vip discount in effect!

Back
Top Bottom