Jordan XI/XII 11 12 pack sites selling fakes BEWARE!!!!!!!!!DONT GET SCAMMED

ioffer.
LMFAO
everything there is fake..
i bought a friggin iphone for 400 dollars..
it was fakeee

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

eek.gif
They have Obama 6rings
eek.gif

roll.gif
y dont u guys jus wait till they drop 12/20

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Thanks for the information, but I'm pretty sure everybody on Niketalk can tell if a site is legit or not.

almost everybody

[table][tr][td]Asking price:[/td] [td] $138.00 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]$58.00 (within United States)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whoever thinks that there actually getting a good deal deserves to get ripped off because they obviously know NOTHING about jordans now-a-days....

what the guy above me said.... you deserve to lose your money if you think you are getting these for such a good price

Originally Posted by marqueemark

WHAT? FAKES? that is why its so scarry buying online, esp. ebay..
for real.

laugh.gif
That guy "selling" the kicks edited the picture so theoriginal tag was not in it. And then had the nerve to put his own tag on it!

The other day my bro and I were discussing Christmas. I told him don't worry about me and told him about the pack and how I was waiting. So while weretalking he's typing on his laptop and unbeknownst to me, starts ordering a pair of fakes off one of these sights. I knew he was doing something and caughthim ordering em for like $139 or something, I just yelled STOP!!!!! I had to explain things to him.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

The other day my bro and I were discussing Christmas. I told him don't worry about me and told him about the pack and how I was waiting. So while were talking he's typing on his laptop and unbeknownst to me, starts ordering a pair of fakes off one of these sights. I knew he was doing something and caught him ordering em for like $139 or something, I just yelled STOP!!!!! I had to explain things to him.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td] buyer

online_now2.gif
[/td] [td]
Question Dec 9, 2008 7:23 AM
are they authentic? [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] seller

online_now2.gif
[/td] [td]
Response Dec 9, 2008 7:24 AM
sorry ,they arent
but top qualty [/td] [/tr][/table]
Heres a actual "question" and "response" off the site!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif