Jordan XII Black/Red AKA Flu/Food Poisoning Game - Confirmed for 2025

We byke online fellas :pimp:

IMG_2437.jpeg

I feel like the sneaker accounts with the early release info/engagement-click bait (depending which side you believe) at least have some degree of influence on JB or vice versa

I feel like the sneaker accounts with the early release info/engagement-click bait (depending which side you believe) at least have some degree of influence on JB or vice versa
Again we no way to verify if anything they tell us is true. Y'all are unusually trusting of these folks. How do we know the flu games were cancelled then uncanceled? I believe they were coming all along.

Again we no way to verify if anything they tell us is true. Y'all are unusually trusting of these folks. How do we know the flu games were cancelled then uncanceled? I believe they were coming all along.

The info that a black/red 12 (regardless of exact color way) was coming out was from a sneaker media account. It wasn’t from Nike.

Every early release news is. All Nike does is want you to watch a SNKRS seasonal preview acting like nobody knows what’s releasing

JB/Nike neeeeed to brang back the “True Red” color. Theres been sooo many iterations of “varsity red” that nobody knows what the actual color is until we see actual pics.

Bill Belichek used to spread fake rumors to his staff and see which ones made the news so he could find out who the leak was. Wouldn’t shock me if this is what happened here. Like, who the hell was rooting for a Roman Reigns colorway anyways? Lol

Back
Top Bottom