Jordan xii legit check

Need more pictures than just a side shot. @ryanjumpman420  I think Jordan.com is for overseas releases like you stated, and jumpman23 for US releases.

Need more pictures than just a side shot. @ryanjumpman420
 I think Jordan.com is for overseas releases like you stated, and jumpman23 for US releases.
Im not sure if the US/EU pairs differ in the jordan and Jumpman23.com i just know on all my 2014 Js the boxes say jordan.com and the 2013s say jumpman23.com

Last edited:
Im not sure if the US/EU pairs differ in the jordan and Jumpman23.com i just know on all my 2014 Js the boxes say jordan.com and the 2013s say jumpman23.com
I only have one 2014 release, the recent 5Lab3, those and my 3Lab5's both say jordan.com, so I guess some 2013 releases do too.

I only have one 2014 release, the recent 5Lab3, those and my 3Lab5's both say jordan.com, so I guess some 2013 releases do too.
Id be curious to see any other US 2013s besides those lab5s that say jordan.com

Last edited:
Just when you think you have a simple theory regarding labeling it goes right out the window. Good old JB.

The website on the box tag varies between shoes. But these look legit to me.
For whatever its worth ive bought 7 pairs of 2014 released US Js this year and they all have jordan.com except the white6s which have no website listed on box. The CG10s, VG10s, PB10s, PB3s, 11lows, and Baron9s all have jordan.com
Edit: i forgot infrared3s, also have the jordan.com

Last edited:
For whatever its worth ive bought 7 pairs of 2014 released US Js this year and they all have jordan.com except the white6s which have no website listed on box. The CG10s, VG10s, PB10s, PB3s, 11lows, and Baron9s all have jordan.com

There you have it. Good info.

Back
Top Bottom