Jordan XII PE Release Thursday at House of Hoops?

As much as JB would like to keep a lid on a release like this there are way too many people in the loop nowadays hence how we get to see all the stuff early

Originally Posted by DennLive

This is why we need some type of DVR for radios...lol.

Young'n. We had "DVR's" back in the day... It was called blank cassette tapes, hah. Just bustin your balls, son.

This is why we need some type of DVR for radios...lol. I would have listened like 20 times before coming to NT with it.
If I heard wrong, my bad for spreading bad info. I haven't heard the commercial again. But if it's some normal PE's I hope they are hot...but I haven't seen too many PE's this year that are worth releasing like that.

They do already have that....you just need to get put on to SIRIUS. You can rewind anything you hear.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

This is why we need some type of DVR for radios...lol.

Young'n. We had "DVR's" back in the day... It was called blank cassette tapes, hah. Just bustin your balls, son.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

My guy just texted me that there are some XIIs coming out the same day as the Space Jams. They are supposedly being called XII the gift becuase they are wrapped and no one knows what color they are.

thats probably a trick and people will buy them and there will be some Flu games in there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom