Jordan XIII Obsidian - September 18, 2021

Finally got to my parents to see my pair....these are underrated and will be sought after soon enough

12156D65-B0EB-40AA-9326-7A877946A0C2.jpeg

Didn't like these shoes at first, but seeing them on feet changed my mind. They're sold out on DSG and other sites, hopefully they restock.

Yeah these are well worth it. Quality is there as well. I’d honestly cop a pair at resell (which isn’t much above retail rb) if I didn’t hit at retail. I agree with others that this cw will be sought after in the future.

Yeah these are well worth it. Quality is there as well. I’d honestly cop a pair at resell (which isn’t much above retail rb) if I didn’t hit at retail. I agree with others that this cw will be sought after in the future.

could not have said it better, Carolina based colorways age well baby

I agree, that navy and powder Blue is a nice color way and Blue is my favorite color. But unfortunately these are one of those pairs of shoes that if I can't get them for retail, under retail, or at least close to retail, then I don't need them.

Update: I got in on Sheikh shoes and they had my size. Money was took out of my account, but it's still processing. I don't know how long it takes to process, but I'll see.

If it goes through, this will probably be my last cop of 2021. I might try and go for the winterized 14's, but other than that, I'm not really seeing anything I want to cop as far as November and December goes.

Back
Top Bottom