Jordan XIII Playoff's

just buy them and wear them i wear my OG's all the time, and they're run down into the ground, and they're still going

Personally I don't pay more than retail for kicks, but IMO I would say cop OG's, JB will def f these up... , keep the OG's DS'd till you see the retros, if you think the retros are descent cop them as well and rock instead os OG's

Thank you all for the reply's I'll be pulling the trigger on the OG's and see how the retros look if they do release.

Thanks.

^^regardless it's best to have both u can keep ur OG's fresh while running the retro's into the ground they're easily attainable upon re-release

OG XIII's are wearable, and they are of great quality
wink.gif

i still wear all my og xi xii xiii xiv, and the only problem is the scuffs on my bred xi that i got skating them when i was a teenager.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

actually, the 13s are one of the few jordans that have little or no difference between retro and Og. in fact, the retro Black/Red 13 is actually more valuable than the Originals. even the ogs have some quality issues like the bleeding on the white/reds. i recomend you just wait for the retro, and double up (maybe even triple) instead of giving up a grip on one pair.

How do you know the re retro's will be nice?  Have you seen them?

nah i havent seen them. it is true they have messed up so many signatures over the years, but the 13s are of the few that havent been. the originals and CDP 13s (yes the CDP, the retros everyone claims have crap quality) are almost identical quality, material, and shape wise. i dont have flints and black/reds but from what ive seen those are the same also. so im pretty confident these will not be an exception.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

actually, the 13s are one of the few jordans that have little or no difference between retro and Og. in fact, the retro Black/Red 13 is actually more valuable than the Originals. even the ogs have some quality issues like the bleeding on the white/reds. i recomend you just wait for the retro, and double up (maybe even triple) instead of giving up a grip on one pair.

How do you know the re retro's will be nice?  Have you seen them?

nah i havent seen them. it is true they have messed up so many signatures over the years, but the 13s are of the few that havent been. the originals and CDP 13s (yes the CDP, the retros everyone claims have crap quality) are almost identical quality, material, and shape wise. i dont have flints and black/reds but from what ive seen those are the same also. so im pretty confident these will not be an exception.

i still wouldnt get retro over og in this case. value? like thats even going to even matter in a year or two.. hah..

Its ridiculous that I don't have a pair by now. I have nearly everyone of the specific Jordan's that really stood out to me when I was growing up and yet I haven't been able to find THE FIRST Jordan I ever wanted. buying all that wack #+#@ I easily could have copped these if I just passed on a few releases.

I agree. No need to worry about OG vs. Retro. Get a newer pair, get fresh and keep it movin. Is it me, or is anyone tired of this OG vs. Retro bullcrap? Jordans are made for casual wear now, not for basketball. Get over it ppl. Don't waste your money for old stuff you are not going to play in.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by oz23

These OG's XIII are from 1998, I know they are better quality but are not to be wear and I always like to wear my kicks.

If you don't want those XIII's to eventually look like the broken pottery that were those VIII's in the other thread then I suggest you buy and WEAR them. That's what they were made for. With that said, cop the OG's and consider purchasing the retro's if/when they release next year.

oz23, If you're going to take one piece of advice from this thread it'd better be what, JordanFan04 said.

I agree most people are saying if you are going to wear em might as well just wait and see if they retro! Although to stock pull the trigger bro! OG's are wayyyy better than retro! Just take a look at mine!
happy.gif
d9f36d4d4b64c6a44c82918a409a1d860ec4c9d2.jpg

Just got my OG's in the mail yesterday. I don't care if the soles come off. It's better than wearing those poor, cardboard box excuses for a sneaker.

20AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO414571001BLACK/WHITE/VIBRANT YELLOW/VARSITY RED160SP201170082065256

its jordan brand. They will NEVER be "true to OG"

there are TONS of OGs floatin round ebay in good condition for less than retail
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom