Jordan XIV Black Toe - November 2, 2024

It's over saturation, who is buying up all these kicks? That's why I'm looking at all these new New Balance and Asics fans, wondering, do you realize most of those kicks basically all look the same? You aren't thinking long term and are just trying to fit in.
Reminds me of the Boost phase, now those are a thing of the past

That's the biggest difference over the past ten to fifteen years.

You used to have one big retro a month. Then it became two and they did it according to most peoples pay weeks. Then it became every weekend. I'm shocked when there's not a Jordan release on a Saturday.

Look at the OG 1, it used to be what, about four a year? Then you started getting one every month and throw in a low to go with it.

It's over saturation, who is buying up all these kicks? That's why I'm looking at all these new New Balance and Asics fans, wondering, do you realize most of those kicks basically all look the same? You aren't thinking long term and are just trying to fit in.
Facts. In 2-4 years a lot of ppl are gonna be sitting on too many Asics/NB'S. I try to tell my youngins. I did the same thing with ultraboost/NMD's during their wave. Thats why now I just buy what I know I like which is Jordans and ill get a "popular" shoe every now and then but changing your whole closet out for trendy shoes is just hypebeast behavior. Same dudes on IG with all these asics, are the same dudes that had all the jordan 1's 4 years ago, and had all the Yeezy boost in 2018. Just hypebeast smh

Facts. In 2-4 years a lot of ppl are gonna be sitting on too many Asics/NB'S. I try to tell my youngins. I did the same thing with ultraboost/NMD's during their wave. Thats why now I just buy what I know I like which is Jordans and ill get a "popular" shoe every now and then but changing your whole closet out for trendy shoes is just hypebeast behavior. Same dudes on IG with all these asics, are the same dudes that had all the jordan 1's 4 years ago, and had all the Yeezy boost in 2018. Just hypebeast smh

I had someone comment on a pair of my New Balance, and I was like, yeah, these are Aime Leon Dore's and I got a blank look. Then I started thinking, yeah, these look just like normal GR New Balance.

Back
Top Bottom