jordan XIX fit?

i might pick up a pair of jordan XIX's

i need to know how they fit compared to the melo m4's, the VIII's, the IV's, or the XXI's

true to size? ... thanks in advance for any help

i just copped a pair, its in the mail right now. i'll let you know asap once i get it.

don't know how they compare to the shoes u listed...but they seem to fit a little big, and wide. Just a tad, not enough to go a size small though.

I own 2 pairs of XIX's. I'm normally size 11, but I have a bred XIX size 10.5 and it fits well enough, no comfort issues. Also own a size 11 East coastXIX, fit perfectly. Also the strap can be used the same way a belt can, for a more relaxed fit around the ankle or more torque.

eh i have all 5 pairs plus the East Coast XIX SE and the strep really doesnt provide much unless u overtighten it and it'll cause a very tightheel-look-down fit

I wear a 10 (perfect) in VIII's, IV's and XXI's and I ended up with a 10.5 (a little room) in XIX's and they were fine.

-J-

rck2sactown - i completely agree

i just got mine and tried on mine 5 minutes ago. These just became one of my favorite jrodans ever. wayyy underrated. look beautiful. i got the black/red ones.besides the 18's, the most comfortable jordans. no doubt. i highly recommend everyone to cop a pair.

sizing is a tad long, and i have a little bit wide feet, so width wise, it fits perfect. a little big, but def not big enough to go down .5 size. go with truesize.

Back
Top Bottom