Jordan XV Gold midsole better?

I really don't know where I could really do speculations and must have pics like this at.
Sneaker Review,showcase,Jordan XV Thread,Jordan brand?

Can a moderator make a official Post of Jordan(Color should had been)opinion posts

We show you how we would love to see what color it should had been.

Basically to pull this off good for TheAir Jordan XV,
they should have made the midsole template gold instead of black,with a glittery look(like the Breds)

Pic from FlipJays

THESE ARE LIKE BUYING THE ONLINES EXCLUSIVES JUST WITH THE WHITE LASERING,IF YOU WEAR JEANS THE GOLD WONT SHOW ON THE TONGUE THAT MUCH.

87iry4z.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

MOVE OR LOCK IF NECCESSARY BUT WE NEED A OFFICIAL POST AT JORDAN BRAND

These would have been so nice had the gold potentially been red, or black, or some other color and ultimately no LASERINGG!!! These didn't need thattreatment, JB messes up certain shoes with stupid graphics, AJI, AJXX2, V, etc.

Creating Official post for this? Not a very good joke.
It's just gonna pump ideas to fake makers.
Appreciate the design and color before they are gone.

Sexy!!!!!
pimp.gif

SNEAKERHEAD7792 wrote:

sick.gif
the shoe would look ugly with the black part gold its perfect the way it is cant wait till next week to cop these and playoffs
they look so much better the way they are

minus the lasering. replace the white with black.
black + gold would be so nice..

or just take away the lazoring, then again i don't know. I've been looking at these and liking them more.

forget that these are ls, does nt think these will sell out? i want but may not be able to buy for awhile

roll.gif
JB even switched the Nike on the soles of some of the lasered shoes to Jordan
smh.gif
(it used to say Nike)

Anyways, to dude who said that TAKING OFF the lasering would ruin the shoe, putting it ON in the first place was a big
smh.gif

^^^^ Your loco man they would look plain and ugly without the lasering...... This color way kills the bred xv's anyday those are horrible ewww.....

they need to make some black and purple (my school colors) XVs that would be sick
but if they did mak blk and purple Xv i dont meen go crazy and try to make aqua or grape XVs

well if they really had to put the lasering on one of the jordans they picked the right one.

imagine if they came out with a laser version of a more popular model.
sick.gif

laser VIII's anyone?

Nothing can save the XV's.

I still didn't pick up the Black/Red XV's.

I will sleep on them for now until I can get them later on.

If they still have them.

Ill wait till i see them in person. i didnt like the original XV but my boy from D.C. said they already dropped and thier "vicious" (his slang)
so ima wait to see them in person to get the real look and feel for them. but it had to be white laser in there nothing else would dare look right
think about it red blue gold anything would make it look like a fake its damn self

Back
Top Bottom