JORDAN XV RETRO "OBSIDIAN" $190 March 4th 2017

got these for 88 off of stockx and feeling great about it. lowballing paid off
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Probably the 1st time I've ever liked this colorway. Pic makes them look dope. I have only really wanted the black and the CG colorway for highs.

thanks man! One thing that seems to be a near constant is that 99% of the time 15s look awful! 😂
And until I saw that one photo that did me in on em, I used to think obsidians were weak sauce. As soon as I unchoked these yesterday and put them on I was blown away at the shape and stance of the sneaker on foot. Now I want a bunch of 15s lol the most hated Jordan ever haha

A0D4AE5D-9EDA-4749-9F5E-361B0C370074.jpeg

I have always thought this shoe looks better than what most people think of it. These in the flint grey have always looked good to me, I love the middle block part on this shoe.
716E2F7D-31F5-4329-BAF7-E0E9C7011722.jpeg

It’s amazing how certain photos and sizes can make this shoe look hideous lol I’ve always thought the bigger shoe size make these more ugly/boat like. Those blue obsidians look good, the black/red always looked the worst IMO.

These and the Pine Greens and another color were an Eastbay exclusive. I can’t believe I didn’t buy any of them. I never see them on goat,stockx, or eBay.

dude! It’s funny you mention those Eastbay exclusives because I just saw a pair of pine green ones listed when I was balls deep on eBay late last night. I’ll see if I can find the listing and I’ll share. I had completely forgotten those ever existed until I came across the listing, and then I was flooded with memories of seeing them in those catalogs.

Seen a few Eastbay exclusives on Ebay. Prices are stupid high. And its the same listings that have been on there for years. At what point does the sellers get it.
Dude it is crazy I’ve been searching for vintage shoes for I dunno, at least a decade... and you wouldn’t believe the same damn listings that just sit there. I’m like man they must not give one flying eff about selling. And then I always wonder like if the photos were taken in 2012, what do the actual
Shoes look like in present form? Crazy man. If my listings sit for like a week I’m getting antsy 😂

^^ good eye man! Didn’t even notice that. There are a couple of the white and black ones (which tbh I never knew were a thing... And I’m old lol) and they’re all like NBA dude sizes.... 14....15 etc

So cool to see you enjoy your shoes and more importantly, your family. Keep playing that guitar though. Dont stop.

awww man I feel the love. This last year or so has really brought a lost perspective for me and I’m sure many others. I hope you’re enjoying your family too man. I can’t even get on Facebook anymore cuz friends fighting friends over politics, so more than ever niketalk peoples are a refuge. Stay safe out there brother. 💪🏼

mad far as the guitar goes....phew I’m tryin 😂

5DD54AF8-CC1C-4C8B-8CC5-B74A24A93805.jpeg
A8190907-8767-4E12-A23A-1AAEFA1E91B4.jpeg
6126001D-BB80-406A-BCDF-FE7A277C850F.jpeg
Sorry to blow y’all up and overlook the disgusting home as we are servants to two babies around here. Bout to pop off some aged whiskey and just stare at my feet.
Never that brotha, always nice to see a thread of a model i like that doesnt get much attention spring into life. Hell id like to see more shots or hear stories from others myself honestly lol.

I remember my pops had a business account with a local sporting goods store. I got cool grey 11s, flint 13s and Brad 14s all ogs early.

One day I go into the store looking to look at the flint 15s. I thought the shoes were navy as opposed to flint grey. It must have been some lighting issue or something in either the slam or kicks magazine I was looking at so I passed.

I definitely remember all those eastbay exclusives in the 2000s. White black mids were my favorite.

Does anyone remember the white red mid 15s Gilbert arenas wore when he was at u of a?

I remember jason gardner hooping in the Jordan trunner lx And trainer 1s. Seems like you had more options for sneakers back in them times. Now it seem like everyone has to wear like 2 or 3 team shoes and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom