Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

1709767199543.png

Yeah, I'd like to get them too. I don't care too much about the price tag.

But Nike is probably going to do with these what they did to the 18s a few years back: limited release on SNKRS and only a few physical in-store releases in big cities. I don't think these will be easy to obtain and the price tag for the resellers isn't going to keep them away.

Yeah, I'd like to get them too. I don't care too much about the price tag.

But Nike is probably going to do with these what they did to the 18s a few years back: limited release on SNKRS and only a few physical in-store releases in big cities. I don't think these will be easy to obtain and the price tag for the resellers isn't going to keep them away.
You’re totally right these not gonna be easy

They could have saved the suitcase for the eventual OG mid releases (college blues, varsity reds, etc) and shaved $50 off of these. Shidd you could have shaved $100 off and that would have been a somewhat easier pill to swallow for these. I will shoot my shot for these but if I brick, oh well.

The Juanita 17’s

They charging 300 for the lows now 🤣🤣 we already paid for his divorce 3 times over at this point. Just give me 1 pair of college blues. I had literally every 17 high and low back then. I’m over it

Did the OG's come with the suitcase for these lows?

I only had the all black OG mids and still have them briefcase and all DS.

Back
Top Bottom