Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

If they’re that worried about em ending up at outlets, why even drop em? I’d rather them not drop, than not be able to get a pair I want because they’re limited. These were pretty high on my want list, now it seems they’ll be unattainable at, or close to crazy retail.

If they’re that worried about em ending up at outlets, why even drop em? I’d rather them not drop, than not be able to get a pair I want because they’re limited. These were pretty high on my want list, now it seems they’ll be unattainable at, or close to crazy retail.
I would say they’re less worried and more trying to drive demand by limited drops. Once people get that FOMO effect to drive up demand then Nike starts trying to milk the shoe releases

$300 retail? In THIS economy? For 17’s, a model that is not in high demand compared to 1-14? JB is on crack.

These will sit, and will go to outlets or be had in the aftermarket for UNDER retail. Guaranteed, and you can screenshot this post.
Throw limited into the mix, and young cats will be glad to pay $500 so they can flex on da gram with their suitcase, and shoes they don’t give 2 ****s about.

Back
Top Bottom